Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
7 posts Page 1 of 1
First of all I want to introduce myself as a Spaniard or Spanishman.

I'm very pleased with the fact that there's a forum to discuss with people interested in NDE, and still better, that a wonderful website as Nderf exists.

As a personal record, I should say that I've eagerly seeked what's true from this mysterious world, not easily finding answer in all the devoted ideologies, practices, churches that already existed; until I recently came across with the NDE testimonies.

I have grown to the personal convincement that there's a 'kind of' law of impossibility. A law that separes worlds. The accounts of the NDE are, for me, the most approachable stories to the wonders of the world that belongs to us, beyond the veil of the mystery (or this impossibility 'law').

Therefore, I take individuals, ordinary fellows, unelected, humble, unboasting, and foremost incidental, NDE experiencers as an unvaluable stake of truth, freedom and love.

Since The ancient time of a few men who walked the earth and told us fearlessly about the Love and Truth that lies beyond the perception of our world until the present credit of these Nders who don't take a step backwards, is something that may change our lifes forever. This is but the amazing and the wonderment of bringing to a little one like me the world of God, to my closeness, my personal Near-Love-Experience.

Thanks for reading,
if you do have any comment, don't understand quite well what I wrote or you'll like relate your thoughts I'll be honoured to read your replies.

Greetings to all the members, (and sorry for my clumsy English)
Steve
Welcome Steve

Don't worry about your English as I am Canadian and I don't get correct some of the time either

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Welcome!
Welcome!
Welcome from Idaho...........
Welcome to Steve and Albert,
Wish you a nice time here at the forum.
Hello! Beautifully said!
7 posts Page 1 of 1