Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
17 posts Page 1 of 1
I wanted to say how much I enjoy this place and reading all the soulful and amazing NDE stories. My mind has been blown and confirms much of my personal studies of the human condition, curiosity of life after life, and ancient wisdom.

While I have not had one myself, I have always been attracted my entire life to the mystical and unknown. Because something just seemed not quite right about our current lives here on Earth. Hard to pinpoint but that was always my intuition.

I have learned so much and I thank you for this place!

Love Peaches
Wish you a warm welcome at the forum.
Welcome Peaches,
Please stick around. There are good people here!
:geek:
Thanks so much Marguy and Misha, I appreciate the warm welcome :)

Still learning my way around here.

Yes there are some great people with wonderful and inspiring information here.
Welcome from Idaho..

I was kind of a skeptic before my NDE. But now I know it was for real & there is nothing to fear of death. We all will die some day. We at NDERF are the lucky ones.

If you are lucky and have a return trip you will look at life differently. It's took me over 5 months to stop thinking about it all the time. Finally resorted to looking at my NDE with humor such as "I can now scratch death off my bucket list" and "been there and done that" and so on..

The worst part of my NDE was the return it was traumatic, nothing made sense for a period of time and I felt like I was rode hard and put away wet..
Albert
Cool avatar!
"Thanks!" It's home made.. For some reason I took a photo of my shadow on the ground than played around with it in
Picasa 3 and got the results I liked.. Try it and see what you get.........

Al :D
Welcome Albert and Peaches

Looks like I have been slow at saying Hello

But I know every body else here will also make you feel welcome

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Welcome Peaches and Albert.
Albert wrote: "Thanks!" It's home made.. For some reason I took a photo of my shadow on the ground than played around with it in
Picasa 3 and got the results I liked.. Try it and see what you get.........

Al :D

Albert, is your NDE story posted online? I'd love to read it.

Thanks
Yes it is online #3977.

It is still hard to explain how much it has changed my outlook on life after one year since my NDE....

Edited by Garry to provide a direct link to Alberts NDE story ( click on the number )
Hello Peaches and Albert

Great to have you join us. I look forward to reading your posts.

Natalie
Thanks again everybody.

Albert I want to go back and check out your experience. I lol'd at the item on your bucket list

While I have not had a profound NDE , I have experienced enough of the occasional weird and mystical that I absolutely know there is more to our 3D world

Love
Just playing around on my account - fyi perhaps we could get this forum rockin' a little more if we could uncheck the box that is about letting you know when there is a reply to your post or whatever the exact term it, the default is NO.

I unchecked it.
Peaches wrote: Just playing around on my account - fyi perhaps we could get this forum rockin' a little more if we could uncheck the box that is about letting you know when there is a reply to your post or whatever the exact term it, the default is NO.

I unchecked it.

Hello Peaches

That box you unchecked is intentionally set to default as " No" which gives the option to the user as to whether they wish to be notified when a reply is posted , otherwise you could end up getting way to many emails , which some users would find annoying.

By all means , please play around with the settings in your User control panel and see if you can Personalize your experience here to your liking, and also feel free to post about how you have set your defaults and what it does for your experience.

I myself have just learned that I can put links in my profile that show up under the Avatar. I havent decided where I want to set the links to just yet so I have just put them to various areas.

We are open to any suggestions you may have to get the board more active as everybody looks at things differently.

If your someone who likes to play and experiment with computer programs such as this, then PM me and lets see if we can work together to enhance the board

Check out the links under my Avatar

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Albert wrote: Yes it is online #3977.

It is still hard to explain how much it has changed my outlook on life after one year since my NDE....

Edited by Garry to provide a direct link to Alberts NDE story ( click on the number )

Albert thank you for sharing your story with us here :)
Garry wrote:
Peaches wrote: Just playing around on my account - fyi perhaps we could get this forum rockin' a little more if we could uncheck the box that is about letting you know when there is a reply to your post or whatever the exact term it, the default is NO.

I unchecked it.

Hello Peaches

That box you unchecked is intentionally set to default as " No" which gives the option to the user as to whether they wish to be notified when a reply is posted , otherwise you could end up getting way to many emails , which some users would find annoying.

By all means , please play around with the settings in your User control panel and see if you can Personalize your experience here to your liking, and also feel free to post about how you have set your defaults and what it does for your experience.

I myself have just learned that I can put links in my profile that show up under the Avatar. I havent decided where I want to set the links to just yet so I have just put them to various areas.

We are open to any suggestions you may have to get the board more active as everybody looks at things differently.

If your someone who likes to play and experiment with computer programs such as this, then PM me and lets see if we can work together to enhance the board

Check out the links under my Avatar

Hi Garry I checked out the links under your av as suggested and I enjoyed them very much. It seems the universe was hitting you with a 2 x 4 to come on down to this place.

I like the train station story at the end too. And the corkboard.

I'm not a tekki; still can't figure out how to do a personal av here but I will work on it one of these days.
17 posts Page 1 of 1