I have read the major books which have been fascinating and very helpful in giving new insights especially in regard to in-between lives. Having personally experienced non-stress related out-of-body and white light experiences such research has re-enforced and expanded my understanding.
I was hoping to find satisfactory answers to some questions that all my life have caused me much heartache despite all my readings still do not make sense even in the big picture and continue to go unanswered:
1. What purpose does it serves individuals who die suddenly or from indiscriminate natural "disasters?
2.Prior to having the ability to learn from the experience in their present lives why do the very young suffer and die?
3. Since animals do not have free will as humans and live mostly by instinct, what purpose does their suffering serve?
...And why would a compassionate creator allow a natural system of carnivores/predators causing so much ongoing stress, fear and suffering in the animal kingdom?
4. Why do so many people with so much talent and skill find themselves in circumstances with little opportunity to use those special abilities to make this a better world...Why do not the spirits not work along side us for the greater good rather then allow us to become so discouraged and allow others of greed and cruelty to continue to dominate and decimate our planet?
5. Why does prolonged suffering occur amongst animals ...how could they be learning anything to further there spiritual evolvement since unlike man they are instinctual beings without free will ?
6. It seems that“lessons” can often be so hard, and or prolonged as to severely traumatized a person and loved ones causing understandable bitterness and regression, especially when earthbound the reasons are unfathomable yet still not revealed to them, which seems counter-productive and cruel ? Christ knew with certainty where he came from, his purpose and where he was going and why he was being crucified while God in spirit by his side, giving much needed comfort and fortitude etc. ...so why not the rest of us ?
7. Childhood would seem waste of time rather then starting at a mature age or where one left off from their last incarnation. Children being more prone to engage in abuse (...and further bad karma) cause unnecessary suffering, especially toward the defenseless such as animals?
It would be a great relief as well as remove a substantial hindrance to my spiritual progress if any anyone could answer these questions as specifically as possible or give me references to some text that does, or if unable to ask someone appropriate during your hypnotic therapeutic questionings who could, such as a spiritual guide which if published would be of great interest and worth to others as well.
Thank you such much for your time and considerations,
“Sum greater than parts”:
The multi-faceted elements of human beings as a whole may be more comprehensible when compared to the facets of water.
Water is probably the most wondrous substance having several distinct forms/properties depending on environment: Solid, liquid and vapor.
Solid State…which we know well. Humane similarities in liquid state: Potential to let go, and just flow...exampfied by the wise elder who fell into a raging river
surviving by not struggling and exhausting himself but rather flowing over the rapids until reaching calmer waters.
Vaporous State …ethereal/spirit state, as in transcending or “passing over.”
In scientific terms; Matter and energy never lost but transformed ...“having continually evolving integrative emergent qualities”.
Such deductions may be comforting and enlightening since they coincide with laws of physics, lending fascinating possibilities to human transformative potential.
Life-after-Life based on personal, thousands of documented cases/independent studies (i.e. oberf.org):
Evidence: Those experiencing an“Out-of-body” often see/report things they couldn’t possibly have seen/known lucidly yet brain-dead ...including born blind.
Very young unaculterated children have same experiences as adults ...ancient languages spoken.
Core experiences independent of country/cultural or pre-religious beliefs.
Contrary to claimed as stress induced, often situationally non-threatening spontaneous events.
“The Unified Field”: Before returning earthbound “Near-Deaths”often met by loved ones, animals, highly-evolved “guides”, Christ/God.
Experiencing surroundings of luminous/radiant harmony and great beauty (...parallel spiritual earth).
Any questions/concerns satisfactory answered telepathically, then consciously deleted for future learning purposes.
Free-Will/Choice: Detailed review made of one’s life during a wonderful restful period prior to corrective co-strategy
...including optional race, gender, planet, and whether to re-incarnation to accelerate benevolent/beneficial growth.
For teaching progressive/evolvement purposes unless prior reconciled, abuses inflicted are likewise experienced.
“Ye shall do even greater things” – Jesus: Through persistent effort, varied life situations and resulting acquired wisdom,
eventually an ultimate magnificently blissful eternal multi-dimensional state of incredible opportunities and abilities is achieved.
The more comprehensive idea of the purpose of life the better one will know as how to conduct oneself
and thereby avoid making the same mistakes or incurring other negative ramifications.
Life as we know it would seem not designed so much to enjoy but evolve and learn.
Humans beings have multiple aspects to their nature and character, from the primal to the sublime. Some “bad”, good, neutral and otherwise.
We should accepted our mosaic level of evolvement while aspiring to our greater nature and potential
in order to be in harmony with our environment as able to find fulfillment and happiness.
It may very well be we are meant to be isolated on a planet such as earth with questionable guidance while ignorant of our larger past and home,
so we may more fully experience unencumbered what we need in order more readily develop character and discernment through observation, experience and effort,
thereby realize on our own what’s of greater value and consistently choose the good and true for its own sake to achieve our potential.
Much religious dogma seems to frighten people into limiting interpretational patronage, while
by its nature philosophy is prone to be more open and neutral versus science and theology in distilling a more inclusive perspective having the advantage of drawing from all disciplines.
When pure in motive and resonant with the greater truths circumventing fear, superstition, vested interests, inherent resistance and conventional boundaries.
Thereby deriving a greater more comprehensive understanding of the linear, beyond and whole of creation.
For the Diversity of Truth when experience in its entirety and highest expression is like the combined facets of a diamond ...its elating brilliance transcending all before,
richly refreshing, articulately wise and inherently kind. Gently falling upon parched earthen mind to permeate, cleanse then refine.