Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
After-Death-Communication Nearing End of Life, Death Bed Visions, After Death Communication
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Yeah!
The new season of Paranormal Witness has started :o

LINK: Wikipedia Paranormal Witness
So far, it hasn't been that interesting. The first three seasons were really good
In some of the early seasons, you could see people tear-up on camera. It's clear some of them saw some intense stuff. Either that, or there are some damn good actors out there, but I doubt it. I think they experience some dark energies. Life shaking when it happens to you!
Season 4 Episode 10
"The Real Conjuring"
Private home, Harrisville, Rhode Island
aired: October 28, 2015

Very thought provoking!

It's interesting how multiple witnesses back up each other's stories.
4 posts Page 1 of 1