Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
10 posts Page 1 of 1
LINK: Wikipedia information on Grief Counseling
Hi Everyone,
Just a reminder that this section exists (recently moved locations though), and to please us know if you have any information that might be helpful here for those who are greiving.
It's almost the first year anniversary of my mother's death.
Hi Jacob,

Wishing lots of strength and faith through this painful period.
My dad passed away 3-1/2 years ago and it feels like yesterday. He was so wonderful, I still miss him so much.
Reading so many NDEs has strengthen my faith and hope that I will see him and be with him again.
Natalie
Thanks. I have a lot of dreams of her.
I guess I am just afraid of death and I don't want to be anymore. From what I have heard from studies and research there seems to be something after this life. I just hope that it's pretty safe to say that there is, according to them.
jacobsings wrote: I guess I am just afraid of death and I don't want to be anymore. From what I have heard from studies and research there seems to be something after this life. I just hope that it's pretty safe to say that there is, according to them.

This is where I'm tempted to write a "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus" type message. If you have doubts, Jacobsings, then it might be best to lessen your fears by turning off the TV. Not only do the commercials annoy me, but the fear of death appears to be an underlying message in a lot of shows. Fearing death is a waste of time. It's based on our fear of the unknown. It's better to prepare ourselves so that we can go gracefully. I had a bad experience with my NDE in the very beginning, but once I acknowledged God it became very beautiful. There are angels who are ready to lift you up into a realm of love where your mother is waiting for you. Every emotion we carry with us on earth is wiped away, except for love.

Don't let your fears define who you are here on earth...try to expand your love instead.
Did I say the wrong thing? If I did, I apologize. I think I've learned now that it's based on what you believe and how you live your life.
If you rub your hands together and then spread them apart just a little bit, say about 2 inches, what do you feel? That tingly, warm feeling is your spirit energy. That's the REAL you rather than the HUMAN you. By doing this simple exercise, you can get comfort from your own spirit energy.

Here's how to start the exercise. Do you love a certain pet/animal? If so, first, think of your pet. Then, rub your hands together and pull them apart about 2 inches. Send a message of authentic love you feel for that pet with your hands apart just a couple of inches. Did the energy change between your hands? Does it feel warmer? More comfortable? Calmer? If so, your pet sent you love from the other side.

Now think about your loved one who has already crossed over. (My son crossed over when he was twelve. He died at home of a rare birth disorder.) When I do this exercise and think of the love I feel for him, I feel him sending the love he feels for me back through my spirit energy. You can do this same exercise to help you through your grief. My son's birthday is in a few days. I will connect with him on that day and feel comfort.

We are all connected by energy! Send love energy to your deceased loved one through your hands. Feel it come back through your hands from your loved one.

Hope this is comforting to you.

Brainview
Thanks. I'll try that.
10 posts Page 1 of 1