Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi My name is Jim and I am a ghost hunter and I am ready for the next level of searching the Unknown. I find this to be very exciting and cant wait to further my research in what is uncharted territory. I've had a couple experiences of what I understand as the beginning of leaving the body, but I think I panicked and snapped out of it. I think now I am ready to embark on this journey. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome to the forum from Idaho!
Hi Jim,
So glad you joined us. Welcome!
Natalie
Welcome Jim!
I did the same thing, not panic but it definitely puts out adrenalin and the rush pretty much anchors you to your body. Not a good thing when you are trying to shift consciousness to a point outside it...
Let us know when you fix it, I could use a few pointers too.
6 posts Page 1 of 1