Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
7 posts Page 1 of 1
I'm glad to be here and am really looking forward to reading your posts and discussions!

Actually, I've been reading the NDE's, ADC's, OBE's, etc. here for many years (after an ADC experience w/my deceased father in the early 2000's.) I've had a couple of OBE's and a couple of Spiritual Experiences since then...but no NDE's.

Anyway...I've just been diagnosed with breast & lymph node cancer and, for many reasons, it feels important to join this forum area.
Surgeries, chemo and radiation start in a few weeks. So, I'll be on a lot more bed rest than normal and hope to learn a lot from each of you!
Hi! Welcome from a fellow "lurker"...

I trust that you will find healing and love in your journey.
Hello Elizabeth, so glad you joined. I too look forward to reading your posts.
You must be going through a very difficult time. I wish you all the best with your treatments, lots of strength and faith.
Natalie
Hello Elizabeth

Welcome to the forum.

Anything we can help you with please feel free to ask

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Thank you all very much! xoxoxo
Greetings, 59. It sounds like your psychic doors are wide open, I hope you have things in your life to ground yourself so it doesn't take you off course. There's a real tendency among super-sensitive types to surrender to it entirely, which in the big picture is usually not wise.

Wishing you strength in your coming cancer treatments. There is much in common with an NDE, so no surprise you're here. Anything that puts us face-to-face with our own mortality has much the same impact as an NDE. I was with a woman who went through it, so I empathize completely. I'm sure you've been given plenty of good advice by your docs. I hope you have a good support system in place. Looking forward to your future posts.

Peace,
Hi Elizabeth,

Welcome to the forum. Some great discussion on here so i hope you'll find it interesting.

Wishing you all the best and look forward to hearing more from you soon..

David
7 posts Page 1 of 1