Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello people,

I've been a very active member about 10 years ago or so. But I've never stopped thinking of and reading experiences. I don't have a classic experience myself, I have spiritual experiences in life that goes beyond statistics and chances, but that's maybe another topic.

This website and the people on this forum are a reminder to the right path, specially when I feel I'm losing track (which often is the case naturally). I mean, when I feel fear or things like that.

You know, the thing I love the most from reading this personal and very subjective experiences, is that they can certainly trigger within myself a further understanding (not only intellectually, which may be... worthless?) but a deep emotional-pragmatical adjustment instead. Well, I try. :)

Sorry for my rusty English... I hope you can understand me. (BTW I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina).

I've used to came here in order to find some relief, now I come here to find answers to this life. :geek:
Yes, a four letters word is the answer I know. But often I fell confused about which course of action to take. What to do? What should I do? Is this guided by love or a negative emotion? Am I giving the topic deep thought (emotional and "pragmatical").

You see:

In the past I was afraid of death and other silly stuff... now I'm afraid (maybe the word is too strong, confused or concerned may be better) about a few subjects in this like: to not be a good parent. For example: I love my daughter, she loves me back, that's God's most precious gift has ever gave me (and trusted me I feel). And I look for answers to stuff like that... how to deal with a divorce, or how to forgive more, or am I realllllly forgiving?, or at least learning?

I look for insights in that regard, in other words, I love this and the "other" life.
This life is important and it is all the same, for me, life and love. Here or "there".

Near Death Experiences and experiencers and my own life my own life has taught me to try to live the best I can this earthly life/school.
I believe we all feel from the experiences that this life, this mission/work we have is VERY important. Each one.

I'm looking forward to learn more about love in the hardest conditions... I haven't experienced (well, I surely did before incarnation) the love of the Light in a NDE. Some claim meditation is a good way to reconnect to the source/god/light... and also, I've rediscovered the value of prayer, talking, asking. But I feel some answers may take the time God thinks it is appropriated for me.

I try not to get out of the road (love), but a temporary confusion seems to be a part of my lesson in this life these last years. :)

Have a great day,
Paul
Hi Paul!

Welcome to the forum. We can understand you just fine! :D
Hi, Paul. Welcome back.

Paul:
...I've rediscovered the value of prayer, talking, asking. But I feel some answers may take the time God thinks it is appropriated for me.

I have found this to be the best way to connect too. It sounds like you are living life aware...keep going. That's all any of us can do. Love life. I think our attitude makes a huge difference.
ano1 wrote: Hi, Paul. Welcome back.

Paul:
...I've rediscovered the value of prayer, talking, asking. But I feel some answers may take the time God thinks it is appropriated for me.

[color=#4000FF]I have found this to be the best way to connect too. It sounds like you are living life aware...keep going. That's all any of us can do. Love life. I think our attitude makes a huge difference.

IMG_3915.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Wow I should try adding up P+R+O+C+R+A+S+T+I+N+A+T+I+O+N but I can't be bothered ;-)
I'm sure it adds up to more than 100% though >:-)>
5 posts Page 1 of 1