Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Unusual Experiences, Philosophy,Hinduism, Buddhism, Reincarnation
4 posts Page 1 of 1
In the astral world you are pure energy. Energy does not need body parts to engage in sex. Therefore, astral sex can be as simple as two energy bodies walking into one another to make one energy body. Don’t let the simplistic nature of this fool you, as the result is explosive and energizing.

If body parts is what you need to use to feel comfortable having astral sex, by all means create a penis or a vagina — breasts. All you have to do by being in astral form is to think of the body part you want and it will form. But don’t be limited – just because in your current life you are female doesn’t mean you cannot create an astral penis – because you can. Reverse for the men, you can create a astral vagina.

The only limitations in the astral world are those self-imposed by you.

http://outofbodyecstasy.com/astral-sex/

If it's possible to make astral travels and engage in astral sex, then it might be a sign that we as spiritual beings in the spiritual world can also make astral sex. Do you believe there's room for sex and erotism in the spiritual world/afterlife?
What if simply being there is better than any orgasm? Who needs sex in such a place?
OTOH, if a person is stuck in a craving mode of existence, hangin on to the physical, and therefore incapable of reaching the higher levels (or perceiving their existence) they may crave sex in stead. I pity the poor soul stuck in such a place.
Just my thoughts...
This is My Opinion ( for what it is worth ) of the website and my opinion, does not reflect our open door policy of talking about anything relevant . ( we try to be pretty open minded here )

That webpage and its Lost Leader as I will call it is a pretty crude example of what some people will go to to attract readers to their page in an attempt to sell them something .

Personally I can't even take the time to read the whole page as it is not worth me investing my time.

This is my opinion on this , but if anybody wishes to continue the discussion , feel free as I will probally enjoy reading the discussion , but I am almost positive I wont be joining in on this one LOL

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
DennisMe wrote: What if simply being there is better than any orgasm? Who needs sex in such a place?
OTOH, if a person is stuck in a craving mode of existence, hangin on to the physical, and therefore incapable of reaching the higher levels (or perceiving their existence) they may crave sex in stead. I pity the poor soul stuck in such a place.
Just my thoughts...

Well I would like doing the same things I like here on Earth... not only sex but also playing games, playing music, enjoying the landscape, enjoying the weather, eating delicious food, seeing beautiful girls and so forth. I once had a dream that I was playing rpg in heaven and it felt so good I enjoyed it so much lol. Crazy but... I wouldn't mind spending eternity doing just the same things I like here on Earth. Just my thoughts.
4 posts Page 1 of 1