Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi everybody, I am new one here. I would like to talk with someone who has had an NDE and lost fear of death (fear of life). I will be happy if someone will contact me. I would love to hear your story and how you see life now. Thank you :) :)
Hello! And welcome to the forum.

There are a lot of great people on here that have experienced NDE's and I'm sure you'll find their stories interesting too!

Have you had a look at http://www.nderf.org? There are hundreds of experiences recorded on it. I'm sure you'll find it interesting.

I look forward to hearing more of your story. Have you had an NDE?

David
Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.

Hello Letiaga,

Just want to welcome you.
So glad you are here too!
Natalie
Welcome Letiaga from Idaho. :D

I lost my fear of death when I was in Vietnam in 1962. Now I don't want to die because I love this life and want to see how our world is going survive.
welcome Letiaga,

I hope you will stick around and enjoy the forum!
5 posts Page 1 of 1