Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Out-of-Body Experience
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello All!

I just wanted to tell you all, and get your comments, from a story i was told over the weekend.

It involved my girlfriends family and in particular her Gran, Brother and little Sister. They were all at the cemetery where her gran was visiting her husbands grave. Her brother went with her gran but left the little sister sleeping in the car.

She is only 4/5 (I forget which). The car was parked beside them so don't worry if you think they went away and totally left her by herself!

By the time they got back she was awake and alert. She's not one for being left herself for a moment so you would expect her to be disorientated but this wasn't the case.

She proceeded to tell her brother and gran that her grandad was beside them and he spoke to her. Letting her know that one of her cousins may be expecting a baby soon and some more information which was detailed.

A few things here. 1. Her grandad passed away when she was tiny so she didn't really have any knowledge of him. 2. Its very unlike her to come away with an elaborate story on her own.

Whats everyones thoughts?

I know they say that kids are more prone to the supernatural/spiritual and to be honest this is a fascinating story to investigate more (From my point of view anyway)

So there you have it. Thats my story of the weekend. An After Death Communication that I want to Research!

Let me know your thoughts and feelings on this.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.

Neat its one where you have actual contact with the people so it should be interesting to hear more

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
It will be interesting to see if she's correct.
My son, when 2-4 years old, would often tell me of a man who was in our house and ask questions about who this man was. He didn't talk to him, but said he always wore a hat that wasn't the type of hat that he knew. He said the man always stood behind the couch or in the corner. My son is now grown and does not remember any of this.
It would be. Hard to say though, there will always be the possibility of it being a coincidence and maybe she was dreaming?

Who knows! One things for sure if the cousin is pregnant she'll be in for a shock!!! ha! :o :lol:
Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.

ano1 wrote: My son, when 2-4 years old, would often tell me of a man who was in our house and ask questions about who this man was. He didn't talk to him, but said he always wore a hat that wasn't the type of hat that he knew. He said the man always stood behind the couch or in the corner. My son is now grown and does not remember any of this.

Very interesting!

I would like to see the supernatural, but only the POSITIVE supernatural...
Misha wrote:
ano1 wrote: My son, when 2-4 years old, would often tell me of a man who was in our house and ask questions about who this man was. He didn't talk to him, but said he always wore a hat that wasn't the type of hat that he knew. He said the man always stood behind the couch or in the corner. My son is now grown and does not remember any of this.

Very interesting!

I would like to see the supernatural, but only the POSITIVE supernatural...

I'd love to see supernatural too. In fact, i'd love to see it to prove its real I wouldnt mind if it gave me a scare :lol:

Okay,

So i told the story of the little girl in the family (dont want to mention names) who saw her granddad (see first post) now this weekend she came out with another remarkable story i'd love to share with you.

She was driving in her brothers car with her mum and gran and going past a place in our town which has some houses. She said out of the blue "I used to be a big girl and I went to school over there" she was pointing to where the houses were. Simply thinking she was telling another make believe story, as kids do, her mum asked her what was the name of the school. She said a name.

It turns out there was a school there. Although it wasn't called what she said the building behind the school was!

I'm honestly not making this stuff up but with all these 'Stories' it makes you think...

David, sounds like a classic case of child reincarnation memories to me. There are lots of these cases, some extremely evidential.
There was a link here a while ago about a kid in Texas who remembered details of the P-51 Mustang that only a pilot would know... He visited the Cavanaugh flight museum and proceeded to do what looked to me like a standard pre-flight check! He later identified men from the Korean war era who had fallen in combat and so on..
To me reincarnation is pretty much proven (or as proven as its ever going to get).
DennisMe wrote: David, sounds like a classic case of child reincarnation memories to me. There are lots of these cases, some extremely evidential.

There was a link here a while ago about a kid in Texas who remembered details of the P-51 Mustang that only a pilot would know... He visited the Cavanaugh flight museum and proceeded to do what looked to me like a standard pre-flight check! He later identified men from the Korean war era who had fallen in combat and so on..
To me reincarnation is pretty much proven (or as proven as its ever going to get).

It was this case that actually got me started on reading about reincarnation and why I started the thread / forum on reincarnation

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Guys ive moved this topic to the OBERF forum as I feel its going in that direction.

10 posts Page 1 of 1