Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
After-Death-Communication Nearing End of Life, Death Bed Visions, After Death Communication
12 posts Page 1 of 1
I've heard about these! Anyone of my friends, when they pass, are welcome to contact me in a peaceful way.

It happens, but it seems like more the exception than the norm. I wonder why that is...
Jem7 wrote:
It happens, but it seems like more the exception than the norm. I wonder why that is...

It could require a number of factors to work. Maybe there are environmental considerations in addition to consciousness based requirements.
I think people just get so focused on how "good' it is over there, and they lose focus on 'here', unless it's really important.
Well from where i live in the UK it costs me a fortune to call someone in Europe. Wouldn't like to think of how much that long distance call would cost.... :D

Very interesting though!
Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.

David wrote: Well from where i live in the UK it costs me a fortune to call someone in Europe. Wouldn't like to think of how much that long distance call would cost.... :D

Very interesting though!

Maybe emails from the dead are more affordable?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/em ... RzZWMDc3I-
David wrote: Well from where i live in the UK it costs me a fortune to call someone in Europe. Wouldn't like to think of how much that long distance call would cost.... :D

Very interesting though!

It depends on data caps on the other side...
We are light beings so electeonics of all types are easy and natural.

Both my closest friend and my sister used this immediately on passing but stopped after i confirmed i knew it was them. They just both wanted to let me know they were around.

They have better things to do than hang about. Once communicated, things move forward.
Helz wrote: We are light beings so electeonics of all types are easy and natural.

Both my closest friend and my sister used this immediately on passing but stopped after i confirmed i knew it was them. They just both wanted to let me know they were around.

They have better things to do than hang about. Once communicated, things move forward.

Hi Helz, and welcome to the forum! I'm glad you joined, you seem to have had a lot of interesting experiences.

May I ask, did your friend and sister call you on the phone, and did you actually hear their voices? I'm asking because I can't at all imagine how this plays out.
When my closest friend died...she used phone ringing when we were talking about her...as if to join up and say hi.
With my sister she used her cell phone sms ... loudly in middle of night coming from out there.... and god awful electeonic noise on my landline and alarms....which hurt my ear... because she knows i need insistant indicators! And at her funeral i aksed her for iindicator of presence with noise.... whch she gave me! When i am really missing her and because i feel those feelings when near the areas we lived, shops, roads, etc....she makes my car searbelt alarm go off and it goes on and on until it breaks through my sad mood to trll me she is there and i acknowledge ...then peace returns!

I had not thought or prepared for how much i would miss chatting. I was prepared for everything but not that. I miss our discussions... she was such a great companion and i so miss that company!
That`s cute. But how do you know it is her, and not someone else.?
Discussed last night:

There’s a Phone Booth in Japan Where People Can Call the Dead

http://www.travelandleisure.com/attractions/japanese-phone-booth-for-calling-dead-relatives
12 posts Page 1 of 1