Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your Questions and Bug Reports here so...
Anybody can see them or answer them
9 posts Page 1 of 1
I can't find out to make a post????
Want to introduce myself and where do I start?
thanks,
Bruce
Go out to the main board index, Click on "Introduce Yourself "

Then click on "New Topic" - see pic. Write post and at bottom of page click submit. :)

newtopic12.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
* Starshine *
"It's not the you I see I love, it's the you I know"
http://www.1way2see.com/
I am new and I can't figure out how to post. I wrote an article published in two Rhode Island daily newspapers about Tommy Rosa's NDE and his book published. Quoted Dr. Long. Was told I could post a link to my article on this forum but really can't figure it out. Here's the link -- may be the administrator can help me. There is no name/link email to contact administrator. Did I miss something?

To submit I had to delete the link to my article....Now I am really confused.
Hello hweissri : )

I might be mistaken, but I believe you need to be a "registered" user, as opposed to a "newly registered" user. The color of your username indicates which position you are in. Orange = registered / blue = newly registered. I think after a couple more posts, it might upgrade you to be able to post links.

Hope this is correct and helps. : )
hweissri wrote: I am new and I can't figure out how to post. I wrote an article published in two Rhode Island daily newspapers about Tommy Rosa's NDE and his book published. Quoted Dr. Long. Was told I could post a link to my article on this forum but really can't figure it out. Here's the link -- may be the administrator can help me. There is no name/link email to contact administrator. Did I miss something?

To submit I had to delete the link to my article....Now I am really confused.

Hi, hweissri. Welcome!

May I ask you to please paste the link in a PM to me so that I can check why it is not working?
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
Hi, hweissri.

I have checked your user permissions and did not find a problem with posting links. Here is a link to the article:

WEISS: Revelations bring together Heaven, Earth

If you experience this problem again, please let us know.
Glad you helped me out...Being a baby boomer not as good at computing as a millennial. :)
Check out my blog, herbweiss.wordpress.com. Look under spirituality. You see an interview I had with Anita Moorijan.
Thank you hweissri, and welcome to the forum. : )
hweissri wrote: Glad you helped me out...Being a baby boomer not as good at computing as a millennial. :)
Check out my blog, herbweiss.wordpress.com. Look under spirituality. You see an interview I had with Anita Moorijan.

Glad you found your way here, hweissri. Here is a link to your interview to Anita Moorjani
9 posts Page 1 of 1