Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Out-of-Body Experience
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Recently, I completed an animated video which re-creates a childhood memory of mine. It is very similar to some of the accounts posted on OBERF's experience archive dealing with talking to guide spirits before coming to earth... OBERF is where I first encountered anything remotely similar to my memory, and I'd like to thank you for that by sharing this video here.

phpBB [video]

If anyone is interested in contact regarding the account, please do so in the comments of the video if necessary as I'll probably be able to answer more quickly there.
What a great video - very well done for making that.

Its great when someone can visualize what someone is talking about.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.

Thank you David; I agree, it makes all the difference.
Thank you for posting that. I found it fascinating.

I've had two OBEs in which I communicated with loved ones (who are/ were alive at the time but apparently in spirit form) and they appeared somewhat similar to your visualization of the light beings.
I'm happy you enjoyed it. And it's interesting to note that people are saying they experienced similar things.
5 posts Page 1 of 1