Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
3 posts Page 1 of 1
It's been awhile since I have been here.I have seen views of song topics.It's sometimes difficult to choose songs to discuss I'd like to take requests. You can't do that here but I will respond to any suggestions here that I see suggested in the music forum under the topic "what are the best meditation music". Please keep requests to " Modern and Rock and Roll " Generes. Can't wait to hear some requests. Thanks Robert S
RobertS wrote: It's been awhile since I have been here.I have seen views of song topics.It's sometimes difficult to choose songs to discuss I'd like to take requests. You can't do that here but I will respond to any suggestions here that I see suggested in the music forum under the topic "what are the best meditation music". Please keep requests to " Modern and Rock and Roll " Generes. Can't wait to hear some requests. Thanks Robert S

Hi, Roberts. :F Nice to meet you. I am not sure I can really contribute here, as, save for a brief period of my life, music has had a strange effect on me, possibly because it stirs too many emotions.

As to meditation music, I feel low-volume classical music is best.
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
Hi Giulia, thank you for introducing yourself and sharing. You already have added something important to the discussion. We all need to do​ this. Growing up my musical tastes included Alvin and​ the Chipmonks to Flight of the Bumblebee, and the Can Can. I even Loved the concerts my sisters school orchestra conducted by Arthur Cohen had. They rivalled the best symphony orchestras. We all​ have our favorite type of music. Music is supposed to evoke emotions. I know it does for me. You might want to Listen to some Moody Blues songs. Enya also has some​ soothing music I hope to​ share. Let me know if either of those are good for you. Hope to hear from you soon. Robert S
3 posts Page 1 of 1