Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone !!My name is Sharon M. I'm new here. it's nice to meet you all.
I posted my NDE on the site here back in May I look forward to meeting everyone
Many blessings to you all.
Sharon
Hello Sharron M and Welcome

Is this your NDE
Sharron M

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Welcome Sharon!
Hi, Sharon.
Hello Sharon from Idaho.
Hi Sharon, nice to meet you.

Looking forward to your contributions to the NDERF Community.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.

Hi Sharon! I really enjoyed reading your fascinating NDE. I continue to ponder God's question to you, 'What would you do if it were just me and you?' For some reason this has made something "click" in my head about who we are and who he is. It's hard to put it into words but I thank you for sharing your thought-provoking experience!
Hi Sharon.

I also am really amazed by your NDE. The detail in the description is phenomenal.

Does make me wonder though then why negative NDEes would (should?) ever occur (eg, aka Nancy Evans Bush)?

Hope I never have to find out - ha.

Rey
BTW

Ball lightning for most people is considered rather rare. It seems that you have had an unusual number of encounters with it, almost as if it seeks you.

Ball lightening is neither solid, liquid nor gas, but is considered the fourth form or state of matter which is plasma.

Of all things, plasmas (ie, plasma balls) are reported to be observed among crop circles when the patterns are being laid and some people/agencies consider them to be a life form.

Plasma blobs hint at new form of life
https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn4174-plasma-blobs-hint-at-new-form-of-life/

Rey
9 posts Page 1 of 1