Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
7 posts Page 1 of 1
I have been lurking for awhile, but decided to at least try and jump in..

So, hello to everyone.

This is all new to me... and I have a lot a questions.

I am looking forward to reading more that has been posted
Hello seekinganswers1967!

We're glad you 'made the jump!' and decided to join. You'll be made very welcome here and I hope you've got a lot of question because we love a good chat here!

Hope to see you around the forum!

David
Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.

We will have some answers but alway bear in mind that we are not there end all of answers

we are just the same as you " Seeking Answers" or at least a better understanding.

Welcome Home

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Hello Seeking, and welcome. Garry is being modest; collectively, we have the answers to All and Everything, and we are not particulary shy about sharing it! :lol:

Cheers,
Precaud wrote: Hello Seeking, and welcome. Garry is being modest; collectively, we have the answers to All and Everything, and we are not particulary shy about sharing it! :lol:

Cheers,

:lol:
Welcome at the forum seekinganswers1967
Wish you that you get the needed information.
Hello,
My name is Sharon. It is wonderful to meet all of you here.
I'm new at this site. My story has been listed here under Sharon M.
I've actually had two NDEs but only listed one here. I hope I did this correctly.
Again it's wonderful to meet all of you.
Love and blessings.
Sharon.
7 posts Page 1 of 1