Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,
This is an amazing film I wanted to share here. It was based on a book (transcribed) by the brazilian medium Chico Javier (Francisco Cândido Xavier). I haven't had an nde but I just know these worlds - they mean so much to me and are so familiar, I've been to them in dreams many times..reading nde stories they reflect the experiences of so many...

https://vimeo.com/97698002

Chico Javier is was an incredible being.....

mx
If you google it you will find a version out there witch English subtitles. I did and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Thanks for the tip.
yes, thanks DennisMe!

ps. I didn't want to give anyone's computer a bug :)
The selfish Dr. André Luiz dies and awakes in a kind of limbo called "Umbral". After a painful and numb period in a gruesome swamp, he is rescued and brought to "Nosso Lar" (meaning "Our Home"), a spiritual city. He finds a place of harmony, where people live in peace, working for the good of humanity, for the self evolution and awaiting for reincarnation. Sooner André Luiz changes his behavior becoming a more self aware and altruist man.

Astral City ( English Subtitles)

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
4 posts Page 1 of 1