Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello!

My name is Martina and I'm very happy to be part of this community. I have been reading here for a while and felt very touched by some of the posts and members here, for example by ano1.

I have not had an NDE but a couple of spontaneous OBE's and a few other profound spiritual experiences. With deep interest I have read most of the NDE accounts on the nderf website (I'm still working my way through them). They touch and stir me deeply and always leave me so happy and inspired! I'm so so grateful for all the 1000s of people who have shared their story and for Jody and Jeffrey to collect and publish them. (I have sent my OBE account to them and it is published too.)

Well, it's wonderful to be here! :)
Welcome, Martina!

It is a plesure to have you here and to know that you are enjoing this community.

I'd love to read your OBE account, when you get a chance to provide the link.

Looking forward to getting to know you. :)
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
Thank you for welcoming me Giulia!

This is the link to my OBE account

http://www.oberf.org/martina_r_sobe.htm
3 posts Page 1 of 1