Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
26 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello...
I am here to hopefully talk with others that I can relate to... : )
It's a little hard being surrounded by people (family/friends/co-workers) that have no idea (or care) in what I and others have gone through. I feel like I don't belong anywhere, or simply that our differences/interests are completely incompatible with each other...

So hopefully I can talk freely about these matters here without any *virtual* blank stares or thoughts of me being crazy running through people's minds. :P

And thank you for having this forum available. : )
Glad to have you here.

I like your avatar - nice.

prismreverie wrote: I wish I had the capability to enable others to see/hear/feel some of the experiences that I have been through... perhaps then they would have some belief other than nothing at all... Some of my friends (I actually don't know if I have any TRUE friends...) don't believe in anything and have a rather pessimistic outlook on life. :| It makes me sad, because I so want to reach them and others and tell them that there's so much more to life than what it appears to be.

In all probability, things should improve with time. There are many roads or paths in this life to choose among. Developing a strong interest in a particular area of study and specializing (such as music, science, medicine, teaching, etc.) you will eventually encounter and make good friends with others who are of nature and dedication similar to your own.

These forums are both interesting and useful not only to near-death experiencers, but also to those non-experiencers who are seeking greater understanding/meaning to life.
pr,
its great to have you here! Don't for a single moment believe you are alone in this or some sort of 'freak'! The people that hang out here have all either experienced anomalous things or have a keen interest in them. By anomalous things I mean stuff that is not explained by 'mainstream science' and may be hard to talk about with people more used to talking about the weather and TV celebrities and other such baloney.
Because each experience is unique (because it comes to us through a unique individual, in this case you) they can't easily be compared or 'boxed in', the readers of this forum are absolutely used to that and do not tend to find that strange.
Welcome aboard!
Thank you Rey and DennisMe! : )

It is definitely nice to have a platform where I can speak my mind with freedom and for others to understand. Instead of getting a slow nod on the head like, "Ooookayyyy..." :P
And I do agree that I can tell others, but what I *really* need to do is show them. I have thought about doing volunteer work or some such... I just really need to pick an avenue and jump in.

And yes, all this idolizing/talking about celebrities/entertainers is driving me crazy. XP To me, it's pushing us further away from our spiritual agenda and goal in life... but that is just my opinion on what I believe to be true...

Anyways, thanks again for the warm welcome! : )
Welcome. Ask and speak away.
Thank you ano1. : )
I have a lot of questions and musings that go on in my head. :P I doubt I can ever run out of subjects to discover and explore. :D
Hi prismreverie and everyone else I'm new here also and I know just how you feel most people I know think I'm crazy hard to find people that understand I hope we found the right place.
Hello Greg12953

Welcome to the forum and Yes

We hope you have found the right place also

REad away, ask questions

post you thoughts

we all want to hear them
Image




Why Am I Here




One Look Dictionary
Thanks Gary. I'm not sure I'm ready to go into my NDE just starting on here but the short of it is I had no medical problems at all but one day a work I just dropped dead was brought back by paramedics spent a few days in the hospital where they never could find a reason for it to happen three days later I was back to work with no problems.
I have a million questions.
Why did this happen what caused it?
Why was I sent back?
What was I sent back to do?
Why do so many strange things happen to me since?
I do not fear death, or I should say moving on to the next part of my life since I have learned we do not reall die we just move on from this earth and body to much better things but why do I still get so anxious and nervous the week of my NDE anniversary? And the list of questions goes on. Anyone else have the same feelings? Thanks for listening
Greg12953 wrote: Why did this happen what caused it?
Why was I sent back?
What was I sent back to do?
Why do so many strange things happen to me since?


Hi Greg, welcome to the forum. : )
I have not had a nde, but I have had a few ste's, and I ask the same questions: "Why did this happen? What am I supposed to do?"
I don't know the content of your nde, and please don't feel forced to share it if it makes you uncomfortable, but from the accounts that I have read, usually the person's nde gives them a form of message or understanding (such as "we are all one", "Love is all there is", or the knowledge that death is not what we think it is and our consciousness goes beyond that).
At the moment, I am just trying to share my experiences with those willing to listen, and see what happens from there. ;)

What kinds of strange things have been happening to you, if I may ask?
Thanks Prismreverie you hit the nail on the head with "love is all there is" there is so much love on the other side nothing close here. As far as strange things, the first thug I noticed is I can not wear a watch the stop when I put them on will run fine on the dresser but that does not do me much good.
Light bulbs blow if I turn a lamp on.
I vibrate I can feel it and others see and hear it mostly my arm.
I have the feeling of someone with me at all times I can just feel them there and when I go walking I can see their shadow cast next to mine
I can see a lot of spirits and they will ask me to do things for them
The list goes on and I know it sounds crazy but really I'm not its all reall but I have to keep it to myself or people think I am crazy
Hi Greg,
Thanks for sharing. : )

Love seems to be the main theme in most nde's, almost like it's a direct message from "above" to spread it here, on this planet. Seems to be the most important aspect that people take from their experience.

And it seems as if some people have that effect on electrical items after a nde, which is a fascinating subject in it itself. Maybe researchers can look into this phenomena with people who have this ability and are willing to help with the study. And as far as the vibrations go, I feel as if in the very near future there will be equipment (if there isn't already) that can detect this energy, and measure the frequency/strength of it.

What kinds of things do the spirits ask you to do? Is it to contact a living person and give them a message, for example? That is something a lot of nde's cover as well, that people suddenly develop psychic abilities of sorts.

Thank you again Greg for sharing. : )
Hi prismreverie thanks for listing and replying yes it is all about love.
I have read a lot about some of the electrical things but have found nothing on vibrations.
As far as spirits yes they want messages sent to loved ones and that's so hard to do can't talk a lot about that in public I fear for my job if you really want to know more I would share in a private message with anyone but I fear putting it where everyone can see
Greg12953 wrote: Thanks Prismreverie you hit the nail on the head with "love is all there is" there is so much love on the other side nothing close here. As far as strange things, the first thug I noticed is I can not wear a watch the stop when I put them on will run fine on the dresser but that does not do me much good.
Light bulbs blow if I turn a lamp on.
I vibrate I can feel it and others see and hear it mostly my arm.
I have the feeling of someone with me at all times I can just feel them there and when I go walking I can see their shadow cast next to mine
I can see a lot of spirits and they will ask me to do things for them
The list goes on and I know it sounds crazy but really I'm not its all reall but I have to keep it to myself or people think I am crazy


Hi greg12953! welcome to the forum!
there is an interesting site which, aside from the NDERF and OBERF sites answered many of my long standing questions into phenomenon I have experienced. here is a video intro from that site.. it is but one avenue of so many... hope it helps in some way!

How to get to heaven - Higher spirit
Thanks for the welcome mbee and for the info I will check out the link nice to meet you
Greg12953 wrote: Thanks Gary. I'm not sure I'm ready to go into my NDE just starting on here but the short of it is I had no medical problems at all but one day a work I just dropped dead was brought back by paramedics spent a few days in the hospital where they never could find a reason for it to happen three days later I was back to work with no problems.
I have a million questions.
Why did this happen what caused it?
Why was I sent back?
What was I sent back to do?
Why do so many strange things happen to me since?
I do not fear death, or I should say moving on to the next part of my life since I have learned we do not reall die we just move on from this earth and body to much better things but why do I still get so anxious and nervous the week of my NDE anniversary? And the list of questions goes on. Anyone else have the same feelings? Thanks for listening


IF and when you are ready we would love to hear about your NDE , but if you're never ready that's fine also.

Just remember that no one here is qualified to give you answers to anything . We can only speculate and give our own personal interpretation Of why the Grass is Green or the Sky is Blue.

Image




Why Am I Here




One Look Dictionary
Thanks Gary I understan no one has the answers but it's nice to know that others have the same questions and go through the same things nice to know I'm not alone and crazy
Well if you are crazy , we will have to test you to determine what level of crazy you are , so we will know what group of crazies around here that you could associate with
Image




Why Am I Here




One Look Dictionary
Greg12953 wrote: Hi prismreverie thanks for listing and replying yes it is all about love.
I have read a lot about some of the electrical things but have found nothing on vibrations.
As far as spirits yes they want messages sent to loved ones and that's so hard to do can't talk a lot about that in public I fear for my job if you really want to know more I would share in a private message with anyone but I fear putting it where everyone can see


I used to think that vibrations were just an indicator of our astral body getting ready to leave our physical one (due to the transition phase or what have you) but now I think it could also be due to our energy level, and if you vibrate more or more strongly, it could mean a higher spiritual awareness.

And if you wouldn't mind sharing the information in a pm, I would appreciate it. : ) I think most of us came here to try and understand what these events are and what it means, and are looking for acceptance and knowledge without all the negativity of rejection or ridicule. It is nice to be able to share these not-so-normal conversations with people who are on the same page. ;)
I think I belong in the group with the white jackets on no test needed
Thanks Prismreverie the vibration really bothers me and it really bothered me when people keep telling me my phone was vibrating and I would have to show them my are. I sent you a pm but not sure it went through
Greg12953 wrote: I think I belong in the group with the white jackets on no test needed


lol
Here is something to think about:

"Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be." - Miguel de Cervantes
;)
A lot of truth there
Welcome Greg! I hope you find this forum very helpful and interesting!
Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.


Thank you David nice to be here
Welcome, Greg! I would also love to hear more about your experience when you are ready.
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
26 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron