Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
If your not sure where to post it, Then Stick it in here and maybe we will move it somewhere

And maybe we won't either
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I’ve been reading many beautiful discussions on this forum recently that inspire me to write a post. I am new to cyber communication - the etiquette and keeping on top of it come as a challenge, please forgive my clumsiness!!…

Often it is reported by NDErs that a great library/s (a centre of knowledge) exists in the spiritual realm and that there is a kind of "assignment” for some (perhaps all) to gather knowledge in this earthly realm to take into the spiritual. And it is not knowledge of the eurocentric, classical type. Sometimes I feel like its as if our “fall from grace” was in forgetting this assignment and eating our harvest, whilst harvesting the fruits of this world to grow and evolve in the spiritual. We are so crippled in this aspect, as we live standing on one foot. How are we to evolve if we have lost half the picture of how things work?

Many speak of a universal knowledge being imparted to them but not being able to remember it once back in mortal form. It is as if this knowledge/ truth is the embodiment of understanding the spiritual and material and the trick is to remember from the perspective of a person. But this knowledge is not objective it is subjective. And as soon as we objectify it (and make it separate from what we are in essence) we create a boundary and limit it.. it becomes like a faded photocopy, a tiny part of an infinite picture. This is an ancient riddle we live.

I feel very privileged to have lived and worked closely with indigenous communities for quite a few years and through them learn of the "dark age” we are now slowly moving away from. Not knowing who or what we are in essence or what “true knowledge” is, is slowly changing. Once (and still places exist) stories, songs, dance, ceremonies, linguistics (before being burnt and buried in europe) reminded cultures and humans of their true nature, where they came from, who they were, what their role was in protecting and proliferating life. I speak mainly from the perspective of the South American continent but this knowledge (universal knowledge) is a living truth, not a dogma and existed right across the globe. Telepathic communication, dream states, hallucinogenics, trance states, magic where highly perfected in many cultures, in fact were synonymous and honoured and vigilantly protected even with the violent onslaught that swept through these beautiful cultures with the purpose of annihilating them, which continues to this day. I hope that we can move swiftly out of the shackles of mental slavery and manmade falsehood live the life that we are.
mx
Hi mbee!

I would LOVE it if we (humanity as a whole) can come to a universal understanding of our world, and I pray that with these nde's/ste's that people are having, and the power of the internet to share these stories, it will help enlighten us to that path.
Sadly though, with those more interested in power/greed/corruption, I truly feel as if divine intervention will be needed for this to occur. (Indeed, perhaps nde's/ste's are divine interventions... but only of that in which we allow... so a more firm hand may be called upon to set the world on the right path :|).

And about the knowledge that people describe, I believe one term for that is the Akashic records... and may reside in all of us. (An omniscient consciousness that we are all a part of.) But our capability of tapping in to that potential is severely limited. Nevertheless, a fascinating subject that I think in the future we will have a better understanding and means of accessing. : )

(And perhaps this universal consciousness is deliberately being kept a secret from us... because of the loss of control/enslavement that may occur if we were to remember why we truly came here..)
Hello Prismreverie!!!!

Yes!!! I too pray for this shift in consciousness and behaviour. Everything I do is for this. And there are so many amazing movements and public figures and masters dotted all over…enlightened beings doing absolutely amazing things and sharing wisdom everyday. I believe if a critical mass can form (and I strongly believe in this and that it is happening) a shift in the way we perceive life can happen. Many still follow corrupt concepts, stand by these modes of thoughts like passengers on a titanic or something, but there are life boats and lights all over.

Ahh, yes Akashic records!!!! thank you!
mx
Hi mbee and Prismreverie,

I agree with you about the need for a shift in our human consciousness and behavior.
That's my main reason why I do as many translations about NDEs as I can, as long as possible. The information needs to be spread.
:)
I do believe we will reach a mass enlightenment, but I think we may hit a rough patch first, and then will finally see the light. (pun slightly intended. :P)
I tend to think about Howard Storm's nde and the way even he has doubts about our world changing for the better, even though he's been directly told "it will happen", so I just need to have faith that things really will be okay.

And I would love to learn different languages for this very reason. : ) It is so important to share these messages across all nations, so I would like to really pursue this direction.
I also wanted to add,
Thank you to Marguy and everyone else who contributes to translating these experiences into different languages, and to people for sharing their stories and to those for reading them, and for people spending their time to spread these experiences and knowledge to others. It is a wonderful mission to undertake and I as well as many others appreciate it. : )
Hi Marguy!,

and if you need help with any spanish translations I am willing to assist!

(I love that you "see things in pictures"!x)
mbee wrote: and if you need help with any spanish translations I am willing to assist!

Thank you mbee and prismreverie.

mbee,
I'm only translating English/German/French, unfortunately don't know Spanish;
but if you might be interested in translating NDEs you could apply with Jody, she is always looking for volunteers.
prismreverie wrote: I do believe we will reach a mass enlightenment, but I think we may hit a rough patch first, and then will finally see the light. (pun slightly intended. :P)
I tend to think about Howard Storm's nde and the way even he has doubts about our world changing for the better, even though he's been directly told "it will happen", so I just need to have faith that things really will be okay.

My opinion is that before a change for the better is happening, the old systems will be broken down,
what could still take some time, and it will bring along many disasters. Much hardships and distress for many.
But if I look at the world, things are already changing. What happened to the bank system?
In Middle East, wars, revolts, terror, people on the run?
And I'm sure that the richer Nations will not be spared. We should take a better care of our earth.

I feel a lot of compassion for all those people. And I wish for the younger people that they may be strong.
9 posts Page 1 of 1