Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
12 posts Page 1 of 1
I just heard about this forum and thought I'd come check it out. I'm a survivor of a near-death experience and found it to have a rather profound impact on me. I saw things for myself on what I call the Other Sidem even became an ordained minister but definitely not of an uptight denomination. I'm open minded and really easy-going when it comes to religion or even the lack thereof. To each their own path.
Hi Cettie : )

Do you by any chance have your experience posted on the website? I would appreciate being able to read it, if so.
I realize it lifts my heart to hear about other people's experience, mostly because of the message a lot of them have in common. I find it fascinating that all around the world people are being led to a wonderful universal conclusion. (for the most part. ;P)

Welcome to the forum! I hope to see you around. : )
Hello Cettie and welcome I am new to this site also. You will find some good people here great place to be everyone is willing to share and answer any questions they can we all have a lot of the same questions enjoy and have a great day
Hello Cettie!
this is a great place to share and just be connected with other's on their unique journeys!
Welcome!
Welcome Cettie. I also found out what a profound impact a NDE can have on you. I still wounder why me, after my brother pass on July 7, 2016. He came back for about 15 minuets and left again. Life is complicated to figure out the why me and not him.
Albert wrote: ..I still wounder why me, after my brother pass on July 7, 2016. He came back for about 15 minuets and left again. Life is complicated to figure out the why me and not him.

Hello Albert!!! and hello to you from before when I just landed here!!!
I hope that your first hand experience of the transition your brother is going through after his recent passing is a powerful tool for you and the rest of your/his family and loved ones at this time. You probably are in the best place here to share anything you feel to! best wishes to you!
Welcome, Cettie! I'd love to hear about your experience if and when you wish to share it.

I am very sorry to hear about your brother, Albert! That was just one month ago. I just read your account and how calming that experience proved for you. I guess we are not necessarily given a choice to come back, are we?
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
Please bear with me, I'm trying to figure out this forum and how to post my story.

Thanks for the welcome!
Welcome Cettie,
So glad to have you join us!
Thank you.
I miss my brother deeply. It sure would have been interesting for him to stay here and we could of compared notes of what we both have experienced.
Albert,
I am so sorry to read about your brother. It must be so painful and difficult for you.
You are in my prayers, I wish you lots of strength and faith.
Hi Albert,

I am very sorry to hear about your brother passing away. : (

It's so strange that even though most of us who visit this forum *know* that there's a wonderful afterlife awaiting us (more than likely...?), it still pains us to lose someone we love in this realm.

Did your brother experience something when he came back for those 15 minutes?

If it is still too early to talk about it, then I completely understand. *hugs*
12 posts Page 1 of 1