Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,

I have just posted a video on youtube detailing my experiences, and although not a nde, the content is very similar and is what led me to nde's in the first place. :P I had no prior knowledge of it beforehand, and am astounded that the spiritual(?) messages I received coincide with those who have experienced "the other side".

phpBB [video]

If you view it, please forgive my nervousness and repetition at times... I hope it does not detract from the main message I'm trying to get across. XP
(I am not familiar at all with social media platforms, other than viewing/reading videos and articles - I don't do facebook, twitter, Instagram... and so on. :\ So this is very new to me. :|) And since so many people use youtube, some like to watch videos instead of reading, so I was trying to get this message out in both forms.

I came to realize that these things going on in my life are probably a form of synchronicity, as if it's leading me to trying to help share this message (and I am a terrible procrastinator) so these experiences in my life are probably "reminders" of my purpose here. :P

If you choose to watch it, I thank you, and hope it reaches you in some way. : )

(Btw, I just spent the last hour listening to a BEST EPIC INSPIRATIONAL MUSIC mix to help give me the courage to post this. XP)
Prismreverie!!!

You have so much courage in sharing your experiences and insights in this way!!! especially that you are not a Facebook, twitter etc etc user. I also do not use these platforms. You are such a sweet being (please, I say this not in a patronising way at all!x) and it’s lovely to hear your voice. You do not come across nervous at all, that inspirational music did a good job then!

Your sharing adds to a great river of change in which every single drop counts!!! Like a tree that turns in late summer in preparation for autumn, creation is cyclic and we transform from one state into the next. Love is creation. It is everything including “evil” which some say is just “unordered or chaotic love”, we are catalysts. thank you Prismreverie! xxx
Thank you mbee! : )

I did the video almost a year ago, and I definitely could have used the inspirational music back then. :P
But just to finally come around and post it, I felt like I needed an extra push to get it done. Otherwise it would've been sitting in my gallery gathering "dust". And I felt like a lot of events going on in my life right now are steering me into sharing these messages, so I feel like I should take the hint. ;P

Thank you again mbee for your kind words. : )
Oh dear, I came to edit this post to replace the video link (it was on a different channel than I wanted), but there's no edit button. XP
So I will just post this one up, and then quickly make a post on a different thread to keep this one in the back. :P
Because: reasons.

phpBB [video]
4 posts Page 1 of 1