Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Videos and Stories of Reincarnation
3 posts Page 1 of 1
This is one very remarkable little boy who wrote a book "I come from the sun" (released 1997 by Errepar in the US, ISBN 978-950-739-553-6) compiled from notes and drawings he made from ages 3 - 8 years old. It is originally written in Spanish but I have found snippets on the internet with english translation. I haven't read the book myself but have watched these interviews with him which I found very interesting....

Flavio Cabobianco

This code embeds the video into the post

Code: Select all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-CXgfXeIT4

phpBB [video]

There is also an interview with him and his brother later on as teenagers on the "Cristina Show" but I haven't found it with english subtitles. It is remarkable as he speaks so simply about the collapse of linear time "in the other dimensions" were we live our existences simultaneously...

ps. I am experimenting with BBCODES here I hope they work!
A truly remarkable young man, mbee (by the way, congratulations on your BBCode skills). Thanks for posting this video. It really shows how the new generations are helping in bringing about a positive shift.

Something strange happened to me minutes before watching this video (and I do apologise for this personal comment). I was dreaming, and heard a voice out of the blue saying "Marco [Italian for Marcos] is lonely. Too much noise". I simply could not place the name or the meaning of these words, until minutes later, as I was watching the video while having my coffee, and found out that Flavio has an elder brother called Marcos who also has Flavio's experiences since age 3. I understand they are lucky to have open-minded parents. This had me wonder about the other children who are born with this gift and are not as lucky.

I always felt that all children are like that until the adults in their lives teach them they are not!

About the noise and the loneliness, all I can think of is that older children usually pave the way for younger siblings and can feel lonely for a while, with the noise-pollution that standard education often involves.

Thanks again for sharing.
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
That is very interesting!! On the "Cristina Show" the host's first question is for Marcos - about how he felt before his brother was born. I imagine he wanted to say what you heard Guilia, had it not been exactly that sort of "noisy place" he was so bravely sharing in!

For anyone interested - here I have copied some parts from the book (translated from the book Flavio wrote, his own words and those noted down by his mum)
The Front cover of the book "Vengo Del Sol" / "I Come from the Sun", is a big yellow sun above a very detailed impression of a house, drawn by Flavio

Inside the book, when explaining how he came to be making such a book, about this cover-picture Flavio wrote:
‘Drawn by me when 5 years old with the following comment:
I am starting to develop my Me.
The Sun represents both God and my soul:
The house represents both the Earth and my Me.’

When 8 years old I added:
At the time of writing ‘I come from the Sun’ I was very little and knew only a small amount of words. I must clarify that it is not the physical Sun I am talking about, but the spiritual Sun. Before my coming to the Earth, I stayed for a while in that source of light, so as to be able to enter the physical plane.
It’s not just me who is coming from the Sun. All the children now and also all the adults who follow a transformation process have an open connection with the light.’
In another piece of writing inside the book, titled ‘The soul and the mask’, it is a dialogue between Flavio at 7 with his mom, which is recorded; I selected it because it speaks of the same thing:
– Flavio : I have to find a different definition for the word ‘friend’. We are putting together a personal dictionary.
– Mom: Recently I have read a beautiful definition: ‘the friend, is the one to whom we can say everything of ourselves.’
– Flavio: It is beautiful, but it has no use for me, at least not regarding my school-mates. You know very well that Alexander is my best friend, and yet I show him only my mask, he doesn’t know the most important of myself.
– Mom: What is it, your mask?
– Flavio: My mask is my personality. I am Flavio, an almost 8 years boy, a rather good student, a good comrade, not very good at sports. But that is only a very small part of what I am.
– Mom: To me, can you tell what you are really?
– Flavio: I am telling you that since I am 3 years old. I am a soul who comes, with many others, to help in the present times. Now I am on the Earth, this planet so physical which is starting on its spiritual path. To reach the Earth, I have had to pass through the Sun in order to enter the solar system. Then I have experimented with density on planets less physical than the Earth. The universe is the physical body of God and the humans know only a tiny bit out of it.
We can say that a soul is born as a soul when it separates itself from the nucleus of divine essence. It goes through a lot of ways of being, various forms of existence, and then goes back to the nucleus, enriched with its experience. In that sense, my soul has a lot of experience, but I have little practice of this so difficult world. This is why I need so much help.'(Flavio, 7)

Prologue, as written by Flavio himself, when he was eight:

‘Children of a new kind are being born. They are humans of a different sort, although nothing would make you expect this. I am only one of them, one of the first ones. Humanity is in the process of changing. The connection with the spiritual world is more open. All the children can nowadays keep themselves united to this spiritual source, to their essence.

Babies cry because to live on this planet is very difficult. A baby keeps trying to express itself in the telepathic way, but it doesn’t work because everything is much too dense down here. The baby sees everything, the bad and the good, the true and the false. On other planets, one sees what one wants. “See” is a way of speaking, as physical eyes do not exist; the being concentrates on whatever interests it, and can stop whenever it likes. The newborn baby is terrorized by its being imprisoned into the physical reality. It regrets the essential unity of where it comes from, and so it unites quickly with the persons who take care of it. It transfers the relationship that it had with the Supreme Being, to its parents. In the case of parents believing only in the material world, they will imprison it every time more into the physical plane. When teaching him to speak, they will limit his thinking. While growing up, the children will lose their connection with their origin.

To help the little ones, one must help the big people. If the parents remain open, they will take care of their children without imposing on them their own ideas, their worldview. The main thing is to give them space, to give them time, to let them do their own thinking, to let them express themselves. It is important to speak of God to them, but at the same time to let them free to find their own truth.

The human brain is like a computer, that has a limited memory, a reflection of the physical brain. But the spirit is the reflection of the Divine Spirit, which is infinite.

Humans are taught to utilize a single point of view: the daily life one, that is used for physical things and for living in a society. Children, through playing, practice that reality. To remain open is to allow for other points of view. For example, the External point of view consists in “seeing” things from the external side of the Earth, and even more from the external side of the part of the Universe that is manifested. The Central point of view consists in “seeing” things from the nucleus, energetic essence of God. The Internal point of view consists in ‘looking’ from the inner nucleus of one’s own being, and to see the nuclei of the other beings.

The only thing children are made to practice is the Daily Life point of view. In this way, they limit the uses of their mental waves and learn to focus on the physical plane. It is like using hardly a tiny part of a computer. Once they are programmed in that way, it becomes very difficult for them to reopen themselves, they can make mistakes. A lot of patience is needed afterwards to re-establish the spiritual contact.

Most human beings live their entire life forgetting the totality to which they belong. They are aware of the higher unity only when they are babies, and in some cases they get it again a little while before they die. They seek happiness outside because they have lost it inside. They suffer because of their desires and also because of their dependance upon other human beings.

A child of the new kind knows it is a part of the Whole. If someone tries to teach to it the idea of ‘mine’ or ‘my own’, it doesn’t understand. It cannot dissociate the ‘mine’ from the Whole, and believes then that everything belongs to itself. One ought to let it share. There is only one Me for the Whole, although the individual Me is of an infinite variety.‘ (Flavio, 8)
3 posts Page 1 of 1