Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
If your not sure where to post it, Then Stick it in here and maybe we will move it somewhere

And maybe we won't either
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Has it Begun

China Officially Orders Citizens To Prepare For World War 3

Russian invasion 'within hours' – shock WW3 warning Putin could declare war 'OVERNIGHT'

Chinese official: Prepare for a ‘people’s war at sea'

phpBB [video]

How long the US military would last in a war against the rest of the world

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Ya, one of those could happen, but here's some of what's actually ongoing :

Pals Ivanka Trump and Wendi Deng Murdoch Go Sightseeing in Croatia
http://www.people.com/article/ivanka-tr ... ch-croatia

Rupert Murdoch’s Ex-Wife Wendi Deng Is Dating Vladimir Putin
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... in-w200077

GLP (excerpt from thread : "America is a 3rd world country. I'm at a 4-star resort")

and though yes it's nice and what not. But the customer service, whereas one would expect some courtesy, it's more like this "Yea, what u want?"

Breakfast this morning cost $42.00. We ordered french toast and 2 bowls of steel-cut oatmeal. Usually we'd get coffee but opted for the in-room coffee maker. $42?!?!?! Last night dinner was $154.00. We're going to the store this afternoon so we don't go broke by eating from this place.

On the way down here from SC to FL the cities looked wore out, demolished abandoned homes, everything for sale, bad roads, and the grass was waist high on the side of city roads. Bailbond businesses everywhere. A day care for kids was in the same building as a bail bonds.

We went to a Hardees to use the rest room and the building was in the middle of remodeling (poor management decision to keep it opened; greed) there was only one rest room, the mens, with one toilet and it was disgusting and no womens toiletry bin. So as to not have my elderly mother use that horrible rest room was walked across the street so she could use the Perkins bathroom, on the way it smelt of rotting garbage and sewage. And she said that bathroom wasn't any better.

Meh, there's more, but maybe you'll get the point.
2 posts Page 1 of 1