Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
After-Death-Communication Nearing End of Life, Death Bed Visions, After Death Communication
29 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello. I have had a few ADC experiences (as well as others, some of which I posted on the OBERF page).

1. The first visitation dream I had was from a pet that I loved very much as a child. I saw her face in my dream. Her eyes were full of love and gratitude. I just saw her face for a few seconds, and then I immediately woke up with the feeling that it was a true visitation.

2. After my grandmother died in 2005, she appeared in a dream. She was standing with a group of people in a fog, and her eyes were glowing brightly, a white-blue glow. She said nothing but I understood that she wanted me to know she was happy and OK. I remember telling my mother about this one, and my mom was upset that grandma appeared to me and not to her. After that, I don't tell anyone about my visitation dreams anymore.

3. Another experience of my grandmother. My husband told me that I said I woke up and saw her standing over me. I don't remember this at all but he swears I said that it happened.

4. Dream where my paternal grandfather appeared. I wasn't close to him at all and saw him very infrequently during his life. This was the most "real" visitation that I've had. He hugged me and it was a very warm and comforting hug and it felt just like he did in life. Then he said to me, "Religion is a good thing for families." (This was during a time when my husband and I were trying to decide whether to quit church... also, my grandfather was not religious in his life, although his wife was.) Then he stepped away. He was in a white mist against a reddish orange background. As in all these dreams I woke up immediately and knew it was real.

The next ones happened within the last few months. I have been experiencing many odd things lately and these dreams are a bit different.

5. After my maternal grandfather died, I was curious if he would appear to me, so I often prayed and told him that he was welcome to visit me in my dreams (but NOT while I was awake, please. :lol: ) A few days after his death, I was on the verge of waking up, and I suddenly had a very clear vision of him sitting on his porch. In my dream, I said "Grandaddy, I told you to come while I was fully asleep. Now I can't tell if this is a dream or not." But I asked him a few questions and I remember him shaking his head adamantly in response to a question I asked. I asked if my grandmother was there and he motioned for her to come sit by him. Then I woke up.

6. I told him to come to me again, because I was not convinced that was really him. I then had a dream about my grandmother (the same one that appeared to me previously.) I was fully asleep and dreaming and then the dream switched. Someone (don't know who) asked me to come along and we would see my grandma. My sister was apparently there too. We waited for a while in a big concrete arena and were just goofing off as if we were teenagers again. Then I saw my grandma. She was sitting there and I went to her and said "Wow, what did they do to you? You look amazing!" She made a face like she was slightly offended. I said "I mean, you were always beautiful, but you look wonderful." Her face was kind of sparkly like it was made of iridescent material. Then she drew my attention to her legs- she had legs, in real life she had been crippled with only one leg. I hugged her for a minute and then she said "I have to go" and I woke up.

7. Shortly after that, a few nights later I had another dream of my grandfather (maternal). This dream starts out a bit weird. I was getting out of the shower or something and he was there, and I said "wait, let me put on a towel" and he said "Sure , go ahead, I'll wait." So then we went to sit down on a bench or something and chatted. I feel like we talked for a few minutes casually and his face kept morphing into old and young versions of himself. A strange woman was trying to touch his knee and he got mad and said "Don't touch me!" I said to the woman "Don't touch him!" Then I said "Why shouldn't she touch you?" He said something like, because he was plasma.... This dream was kind of odd and I am not sure it was a real visitation or not. But like the others, I woke up immediately after it ended.

These dreams are the LEAST odd things that have happened to me lately (within the last year. I am 36 years old). Every day now, I have had lucid dreams, out of body experiences, occasional telepathy, and premonitions, to name a few. I need to talk to someone about these things. I have no idea what is happening or how to handle it. My husband (an engineer and very skeptical) believes me and is even involved in some of the OBEs and telepathy, and he's seen it firsthand. Please someone, link me up with a person who can help me make sense of this stuff.
Anyone????
Blue102,

I can't really help you.
Though... I do understand. Over the years, I have had many of these sorts of things happen. At one time in my life I asked God to quit sending me so much stuff, as it was overwhelming. It was too tough to live in both worlds, so to speak. I got what I asked for. Then, missed it a bit.
I definitely have fewer of these encounters, but when I least expect it, something, will come my way.
Now, I try to savor them, as they no longer come in such overwhelming waves.
I only have one friend that I have ever been able to share these encounters with... she has them too.
Once, my young son and I shared an encounter, that was very strange.
No other people in my life know about them. They think I am just a normal, boring person, going about my daily life...which, most of the time is true.
As I have aged, I realize, there seems to have been times in my life where these phases were more prominent.
Life in general, has phases: Young love, marriage, children, friendships, changes, grandchildren, becoming a parent to a parent, etc.
I have come to appreciate these experiences, that I now think of, as... gifts.

ano

PS: My dreams are and always have been, since childhood...lucid. I thought everyone dreamed like that. But, apparently most, don't.
Most of my encounters referred to above, were not, while in a dream state.
Hi blue
I know it's not much help but just know you are not alone these things happen to a lot of people try to learn to enjoy them and know that you may never get the answers you want that was the hardest thing for me
blue102 wrote: Hello. I have had a few ADC experiences (as well as others, some of which I posted on the OBERF page).

Hi, blue192 and welcome!

I am always intrigued when I find somebody who experiences these phenomena and I am glad to hear your husband supports you about them and does not dismiss them altogether.

Personally, I have always sought these experiences and wanted more. I have come to the conclusion that it is about time that we find out for ourselves that the notion of death is an illusion, especially since I have often tried to imagine how somebody who has just died must feel when they suddenly realise that those with whom they have shared their lives till that point cannot see them anymore, are in grief and do not realise they are ALIVE.

blue102 wrote: 7. Shortly after that, a few nights later I had another dream of my grandfather (maternal). This dream starts out a bit weird. I was getting out of the shower or something and he was there, and I said "wait, let me put on a towel" and he said "Sure , go ahead, I'll wait." So then we went to sit down on a bench or something and chatted. I feel like we talked for a few minutes casually and his face kept morphing into old and young versions of himself. A strange woman was trying to touch his knee and he got mad and said "Don't touch me!" I said to the woman "Don't touch him!" Then I said "Why shouldn't she touch you?" He said something like, because he was plasma.... This dream was kind of odd and I am not sure it was a real visitation or not. But like the others, I woke up immediately after it ended.

I found this specific account particularly interesting, blue. Could it have been your critical mind interfering with a real visitation and suggesting that touching somebody who is not physically alive is taboo?

I don’t know whether you are acquainted with the Christian Scriptures but this is what came to mind. I was raised as a Catholic and, when I was a child, I remember wondering why Jesus was said to have told Mary Magdalene “Touch Me not” in John’s Gospel 20:17 when she first found that he was NOT “dead”. I know the New American Bible says "Stop holding on to me” and the Italian version of that statement has now been changed to reflect this interpretation. However, the point is that, irrespective of whether this story is true or not, St. Thomas is said to have been deliberately invited by Jesus to touch him after his death, even though Jesus was scolding him for his lack of faith at the time.

Once again, irrespective of whether these stories are true, why would they be “held on to” so strongly after 2000 years? I have always identified with St. Thomas, whenever I walked the extra mile to find my own evidence about life actually continuing after death and have always felt these words from the Bible are the evidence that a connection between the living and the dead is highly discouraged by those who want to manipulate people’s beliefs.

I understand that in good faith many discourage “holding on to” somebody who has died because “life must go on” and that many in good faith find that those who think too much about the afterlife are kind of morbid or daydreamers and unwilling to live a fuller or more practical life. However, what if there were some people who are here in this physical dimension to deliberately provide evidence that no such distinction between the living and the dead should exist, because we are all alive, irrespective of whether we wear a physical body? What if, by realising that we are truly all alive, we eventually become free from self-imposed restrictions, learn to lead a healthier, more joyful, creative and meaningful life?

Just a thought.
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
Thank you for the replies.

Giulia, that is an interesting point about the Scripture. I am not sure what to make of the "dream". I am not even sure it was a real visitation. The only part that makes me wonder is "plasma". I didn't even know what plasma was, I had to look it up. Bizarre.

It's beyond my capability to make any kind of sense of these things. I would like to mention that these things felt like dreams, like I was viewing something through the lens of the mind. They did not seem "real". It was their subject matter that was interesting, however.

The dreams that stick out to me as being special, or otherworldy, seem to have a crisp, sparkly and very clear characteristic. Normal dreams seem generally hazy and dull. The people in my visitations seem to be made out of a sparkly, iridescent "material" but not physical-- more like a HD computer-generated image. Can anyone relate to this?
blue102 wrote: The only part that makes me wonder is "plasma". I didn't even know what plasma was, I had to look it up. Bizarre.

Hi, Blue. Here is what the word “plasma” suggested to me.

When I was working as a translator with professional mediums, I found that, even though old-fashioned now, there is a form of deep-trance mediumship called “physical” as opposed to “mental”.

I never got to attend a physical mediumship séance, but it was explained to me that at these times the medium (and the sitters) could emanate from their bodies a substance called “ectoplasm” which is made up of organic matter and can take the shape of a spirit (disincarnate) communicator that would then appear to act independently. The place where I worked was equipped with a dark room, providing for a special cabin where the deep-trance medium would sit. Sitters attending a séance were told never to walk between the medium and the ectoplasm, as this could cause it to snap back violently and physically harm the medium. Hence the “Touch me not” quote I came up with.

I have just looked it up: “ectoplasm” is made up of the words “ecto-“ (a combining form meaning “outer”, “outside”, “external”, used in the formation of compound words) and “-plasm” (a combining form with the meanings “living substance”, “tissue”, “substance of a cell”, used in the formation of compound words - from Greek plasma, which means “something moulded”).

As I was reading about the subject, I found that ectoplasms are also associated with fraudulent mediums, and became very popular after the movie Ghost Busters described green slime emitted by ghosts as "ectoplasmic residue" and people getting "slimed" by the ghosts.

Could you have heard the word as associated with ghosts or the like?
Giulia,

I have never seen the movie "Ghostbusters" but it was very popular when I was a kid, so it's quite possible I had heard that term and it was stuck in my subconscious.
Hi blue,

I don't have any concrete information about the dreams you've been having, but I have had some experiences with it. Unfortunately, I have had very few dreams that really seemed as if my Mom visited me. I can remember just three, out of the many, many dreams I have had of her.

One was when she was just there, standing in the kitchen, and I thought, "Wait a second... she's not supposed to be here for some reason. :\ But why?" and then she came over and hugged me, and I could feel it, with every fiber of my being. And then I remembered. : ( And when I woke up I could still feel the hug. I woke up with tears streaming down my face. It was a very bittersweet moment for me.

The second time was when I was in the living room, and my son was about a year and a half, and I saw her holding him. I never got to see her holding him in real life, and it had a profound impact on me that I was able to see that. I had always wanted to be able to see her hold my son, and I know she would have loved to be able to hold her one and only grandbaby.

The third one we were in the living room again, and not only was she there, but one of my dogs that have passed away was also there. And we were just uniting and having a nice time, being in each other's company. It was wonderful. And then of course the sadness of waking up leaves that stinging pain in the heart.

The other dreams, that I remember of her, felt like just that. Normal dreams with dream characters that didn't seem to have that "visitation" feel. I am thankful that I have the capability of remembering my dreams, especially if I really put an effort to it, but a lot of people do not. So I don't know if a "normal" dream would feel like a big impact to them, no matter the content, or if it would still feel like a regular dream.

And I am not too well in dream interpretation, because each person is different and I can't even figure out my own mind. ;P All I can do is make uneducated guesses as to what my dreams mean. :P (Unless I take the time and initiative to really delve into this subject, but there's so much to do in life already, that I haven't been able to pursue it. Although I would like to.)

Would you mind sharing the link you submitted to the oberf page? I would be very interested to reading about your other experiences. : )
blue102 wrote: The dreams that stick out to me as being special, or otherworldy, seem to have a crisp, sparkly and very clear characteristic. Normal dreams seem generally hazy and dull. The people in my visitations seem to be made out of a sparkly, iridescent "material" but not physical-- more like a HD computer-generated image. Can anyone relate to this?

I forgot to comment on this, blue. The visitation dreams I have definitely have a vividness that makes them stand out. I need to write them down fast though, or I may forget the details, as they can escape my ordinary thinking patterns or expectations.
@prismreverie, That was so touching about the dream with your mom holding the baby! My OBERF link is here: http://www.oberf.org/lara_s_prebirth.htm
Hi blue,

Thank you, it was such a wonderful "visit" for me and I wish you could take pictures of your dreams. ;P That was definitely a Kodak moment that I wish I had physical proof of, instead of just the memory of it in my head. :P

And thank you for the link. : )
Those experiences are fascinating to me. It amazes me the metaphysical wonders that are around us in this life, if most of us would take the time to notice it and treasure it.
Some of the stories about my son and his memories astound me. I have no doubt that children (especially) have this ability to tune in to "the other side" and retain information from their past life.
I don't know why this is somewhat of a "scary" subject for me, but I contemplate about hypnotherapy sometimes. Not necessarily for myself, but just wondering if it's beneficial to others as I have never researched that topic.

As far as the possible shared obe you had with your husband, I think I may have experienced that with my son. I woke up to hear him crying, so I was trying to soothe him, but I couldn't move! It was sleep paralysis, or so I thought, and I finally did move, but only with my astral body. So here I am, half way out of my physical body, trying to get back in so I can soothe my son when I realized that, "Wait... I see him sitting up and crying, but he's different..." and then I looked down to see his physical form sleeping. o.O I was confused for a moment until I realized that he was out of body too. And crying perhaps because he didn't know what was happening? I don't know if my astral body could get goosebumps, but I'm pretty sure that's what I felt. :P Finally I was able to get back into my body and of course didn't see his astral body without being in that frequency. But he seemed to be sleeping peacefully, so I just let it be, although it amazed me that I saw him in his astral form.

Sadly, I don't have out of body experiences all that often... but that's mostly my fault as I haven't practiced the techniques in a while either.
prismreverie wrote: As far as the possible shared obe you had with your husband, I think I may have experienced that with my son. I woke up to hear him crying, so I was trying to soothe him, but I couldn't move! It was sleep paralysis, or so I thought, and I finally did move, but only with my astral body. So here I am, half way out of my physical body, trying to get back in so I can soothe my son when I realized that, "Wait... I see him sitting up and crying, but he's different..." and then I looked down to see his physical form sleeping. o.O I was confused for a moment until I realized that he was out of body too. And crying perhaps because he didn't know what was happening? I don't know if my astral body could get goosebumps, but I'm pretty sure that's what I felt. :P Finally I was able to get back into my body and of course didn't see his astral body without being in that frequency. But he seemed to be sleeping peacefully, so I just let it be, although it amazed me that I saw him in his astral form.

Sadly, I don't have out of body experiences all that often... but that's mostly my fault as I haven't practiced the techniques in a while either.

That is super weird! Who knows what all happens while we sleep?

Kind of reminds me of one time when I was in high school, my mother woke me up to get ready for school, and I swear I got up, brushed my teeth and was picking out my clothes, but then she came in and said "Get up! You're late!" Maybe I was dreaming? Or it was an OBE? Not sure, but I discovered it's actually a thing, called a "false awakening" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_awakening

I think it's funny that people sometimes TRY to have these OBEs. I would rather not have them. I find them very disturbing.

The past life thing though, is really cool/ interesting to me. I also thought about seeing a hypnotist too, just out of curiosity. I actually Emailed Jim Tucker and Carol Bowman and got replies back from both of them. Dr. Tucker said that his practice does not recommend hypnotism for past-life recall. I can't remember why he said that. But I figure there is probably a good reason we forget and maybe it is best to just live in the present.

prismreverie wrote: Some of the stories about my son and his memories astound me. I have no doubt that children (especially) have this ability to tune in to "the other side" and retain information from their past life.

Since my kids were little I have tried to get them to tell me about "before", but they don't remember anything. My oldest, though, saw a picture of my grandmother and called her name, when she was about 2. The name she used was a special nickname my family had always called grandma (I won't say what it is for privacy purposes...). But we never talked about grandma at all, and she had died 5 months before I got pregnant with my daughter. So I just wonder if they crossed paths :)
I think it's fascinating what happens when we sleep. It seems so boring because we're just lying there like a sack of potatoes (son = wriggling sack of potatoes :D) but what goes on in our minds or the dream world / astral realm(?) is amazing!

And yes, false awakenings are crazy, and frustrating at times! If one can learn to recognize them, it is a very good starting point in lucid dreaming or obes, but I haven't practiced in a while. And have stopped writing down my dreams sadly.
The most frustrating false awakening I had was when I woke up from my dream (from my dream within a dream XP) and I started to get ready to go to work, walked in through the door at my work, and then woke up for real. XP So frustrating because I felt like I wasn't sleeping that whole time. (And I like my sleep!)

And there was a point in time where I was terrified of obes for awhile. Thanks to a couple of frightening experiences. I have since let go of that fear and learned that nothing can hurt me, and to also (at least in my own opinion) work on creating a higher vibration, especially prior to attempting obes in order to have a positive experience and tune in to the higher frequencies. I will admit, it can be disturbing, but I think it's due more to the state of mind or perspective we're in.

And I wouldn't doubt it if your daughter knows your grandmother, at least at the spirit/soul level. Maybe when your daughter decided to pick you as her mother, your grandmother told her, "Now be good to her. ;) Shower her with lots of love and affection." : )

My son claims to remember what it's like being in my tummy.
I can't say one thing he said (it's funny, but gross! lol) but a couple of things he said was (he was 4 when he told me these things), "I remember punching and kicking trying to get out." - which, okay, maybe he saw something like that on tv or something. No big deal.

But the other thing he said really gave me goosebumps. He said, "And I remember hearing you and Auntie talking about what to name me." :shock:
I remember exactly what he was talking about.
I had created a whole list of possible names to give him, and my sister was with me while I was writing it out. (The father was not involved in.. well, much of anything..) Mind you, I was around 6 months pregnant at this point. She was giving me advice on what names to nix from the list based on her knowledge of guys with those same names. (She was convinced that names had something attributed to their personality.) So by the time I narrowed my list, I had my heart set on one and voila! That was the name I chose for him. So to hear my son just nonchalantly say, "Oh yeah, I remember you talking with Auntie what to name me." That stopped me dead in my tracks. Then I had to look up stories from other people too. So I completely believe these things are possible.
blue102 wrote: But the other thing he said really gave me goosebumps. He said, "And I remember hearing you and Auntie talking about what to name me."
I remember exactly what he was talking about.
I had created a whole list of possible names to give him, and my sister was with me while I was writing it out. (The father was not involved in.. well, much of anything..) Mind you, I was around 6 months pregnant at this point. She was giving me advice on what names to nix from the list based on her knowledge of guys with those same names. (She was convinced that names had something attributed to their personality.) So by the time I narrowed my list, I had my heart set on one and voila! That was the name I chose for him. So to hear my son just nonchalantly say, "Oh yeah, I remember you talking with Auntie what to name me." That stopped me dead in my tracks. Then I had to look up stories from other people too. So I completely believe these things are possible.

Wow!! Very cool! I am certain that at least in some cases, spirits hover around the parents before conception. I have a few reasons to believe it but I don't want to hijack my own thread, lol. Maybe I'll make a thread about it...
blue102 wrote: Wow!! Very cool! I am certain that at least in some cases, spirits hover around the parents before conception. I have a few reasons to believe it but I don't want to hijack my own thread, lol. Maybe I'll make a thread about it...

Looking forward to hearing more about this, blue :)
blue102 wrote:
Wow!! Very cool! I am certain that at least in some cases, spirits hover around the parents before conception. I have a few reasons to believe it but I don't want to hijack my own thread, lol. Maybe I'll make a thread about it...

lol It is very easy to get derailed on a whole bunch of subjects with these kinds of things. :D
I would be very interested in hearing about it too. : )
Ok I made a thread: post7053.html#p7053
Thank you blue. : )
I think it's funny that I posted my interest in your story on this thread at 8:04,
and you ended up posting that other thread at 8:04 also. :P

Just a coincidence?
Maybe, but weird at the same time!
prismreverie wrote: Thank you blue. : )
I think it's funny that I posted my interest in your story on this thread at 8:04,
and you ended up posting that other thread at 8:04 also. :P

Just a coincidence?
Maybe, but weird at the same time!

Haha, nothing is too weird on this forum!!!
So, I mentioned this subject to my mother over the weekend. She also has dream visitations from various relatives. She also said that after a cousin of hers died, many people in the family saw and heard him. So, maybe this is a common experience? Or maybe my family is just weird.

Edited to add something:

I wanted to mention this because it involves the "plasma" thing.

Just a few minutes ago I was driving my kids home from school. We live in a place with tons of lightning storms. So this cloud rolls in and lightning strikes a tree about 10 feet from where we were driving on the road. We all screamed. Then, my 10-year-old daughter started talking about lightning and something about the different states of energy that exist in nature. And then she said something really odd. She said "There's another form of energy that doesn't exist in nature and it's called plasma." And she started talking about how lightning is plasma but it's not a natural state of energy... or something. She went on and on about it like she knew what she was talking about. I can't remember exactly what she said (I didn't understand) but I asked her if she learned about it in school, and she said "No, I don't know where I learned it. I think I just made it up." I would have asked more but I didn't want to seem weird for being so interested, lol.

So, just wanted to share that... It seemed like one of those odd things that seem like a coincidence but maybe isn't?
Blue, she's right about the plasma, though it may occur naturally in stars, I'm not sure.
I'd say it was inspired.
DennisMe wrote: Blue, she's right about the plasma, though it may occur naturally in stars, I'm not sure.
I'd say it was inspired.

Yesterday I asked her about it again and she said that it can occur naturally, but it needs something to trigger it, like a spark or temperature change. That makes sense. I think she learned this in school and just doesn't remember.

ano1 wrote: Blue102,

I can't really help you.
Though... I do understand. Over the years, I have had many of these sorts of things happen. At one time in my life I asked God to quit sending me so much stuff, as it was overwhelming. It was too tough to live in both worlds, so to speak. I got what I asked for. Then, missed it a bit.
I definitely have fewer of these encounters, but when I least expect it, something, will come my way.
Now, I try to savor them, as they no longer come in such overwhelming waves.
I only have one friend that I have ever been able to share these encounters with... she has them too.
Once, my young son and I shared an encounter, that was very strange.
No other people in my life know about them. They think I am just a normal, boring person, going about my daily life...which, most of the time is true.
As I have aged, I realize, there seems to have been times in my life where these phases were more prominent.
Life in general, has phases: Young love, marriage, children, friendships, changes, grandchildren, becoming a parent to a parent, etc.
I have come to appreciate these experiences, that I now think of, as... gifts.

ano

Going back to this post. Yeah... I think this happens to more people than we realize because a lot of people probably don't talk about it. For some cultures it's considered totally normal (Native American?)

Regarding life phases, indeed--- the hardest part is the transitory state between one phase and another. I'm kind of dealing with that now.
Hi Blue

I have had decades upon decades of obes... The traditional near earth immediate area and later other places.....and assorted other happenings.

Yes in the beginning as a 5 or 6 year old they scared me and i was always in fear someone would find out and i would be in deep trouble. Later as i ventured to the librarY i gravitated to the psychology shelf...next to it was the parapsychology...and from there dragged sister (who had her own similar experiences but didn't keep her mouth shut and indeed got into worse trouble with psychiatrists,priests and assorted other near death scares from parents and living people).... To spiritualist church where i sat circle as did she and we found some peace and answers...not too many but enough. And learnt about liars and controllers who take advantage!

Over the years i have come to ignore the entire lot. In fact in my early 40s when my lucid life was downright exciting i came in danger of getting fired from my job. i decided that i was here for a reason...this life however hard or whatever is critically important. Evidently i know stuff outta here...evidently i am very busy outta here...but it does me absolutely no good at all to get in my own way with lucid and other recalls and decided that my best use of this precious life was to get down here, close up links to up there...and live it for all it was worth.

I did! I have spent 20 years really enjoying my life. Now and again i had some lucid, obes etc but i ignored them. I no longer wrote them down or thought of them. I used all my will power in the first weeks to stop leaving my body...it needed some control! And i got on with this gift i was given of life here and now...the one that i came for, the one i need to live to the full and not waste it hankering for who i am and what i know outside this brain.

When my sister died i had thought i would have a good deal of fun and finally have some answers to questions that bug me...the more i knew the more questions....but no!.... She did tell me and she did answer my questions but filters were activated that prevented me understanding more than a word...it was like there was no retention to make sense. I heard, i understood the words but i couldnt string them into a sentence.

So i now figure that evidently we are blocked intentionally and for some good reasons. No idea what. I have an idea that if we recalled our knowledge we would negate this holographic world. I do suspect its manufactured. It might be that quantum exposure may anyway!

Enjoy your experiences. But enjoy your life more.

We will soon one day return to who we are and unless we focus on our reason to be here...ie face those problems and learn whatever it is we are supposed to...or help or encourage or support those near and dear that we came to do....we have wasted a mighty precious opportunity and have to return to redo.

Apart from that there is the Law of Secrets...so in essence to speak of your experiences may do damage or cause fear to someone not yet ready to hear. Unless you can take responsibility to clear the effects you cause others ...its best to zip up about them.

Protect yourself, keep prayer at your side and know you are never alone. Ask and you will receive...if its to be.
Helz wrote: We will soon one day return to who we are and unless we focus on our reason to be here...ie face those problems and learn whatever it is we are supposed to...or help or encourage or support those near and dear that we came to do....we have wasted a mighty precious opportunity and have to return to redo.

Hi, Helz, and welcome! I understand your practical approach and am very grateful to you for sharing your philosophy with us. I agree it is extremely important to be grounded, as we live this life and make the most of the precious time and relations we have, and, regarding the reasons for being here, I suspect there may be a great variety. For instance, we spend a large percentage of our life sleeping. I expect we invest a lot of that sleep on resting, but I also feel there is more than meets the eye, and some people may be actually here to provide evidence that our connection to our loved ones are not severed by death and that visitations from them can bring comfort and joy. Filters may be a healthy measure to take, and here again there may be various types of filters, depending on your own unique life mission. I am glad you have found a balance in your life. :)
Helz wrote:
So i now figure that evidently we are blocked intentionally and for some good reasons. No idea what. I have an idea that if we recalled our knowledge we would negate this holographic world. I do suspect its manufactured. It might be that quantum exposure may anyway!

Enjoy your experiences. But enjoy your life more.

We will soon one day return to who we are and unless we focus on our reason to be here...ie face those problems and learn whatever it is we are supposed to...or help or encourage or support those near and dear that we came to do....we have wasted a mighty precious opportunity and have to return to redo.

Thanks for this wise advice, and I do agree!

Here's an update for you all. I saw Grandpa in my dream again. (He seems to enjoy connecting in this way.) In my dream, I heard him singing, so I went to look for him and he was standing in a doorway. In real life, I've never heard him sing, but Mom says he loved to sing and was very proud of his voice. So, I assume this was the real him, as I would have not imagined him singing. So, we had a friendly conversation, which I can't remember (strange how the important details are often blocked from memory with these things.) I do remember I asked him how he was, and he said "I'm fine, a little tired."

Now my husband (when I told him) and I thought this was odd, because who gets tired in heaven? Giulia, do you have any idea what that might mean?

At some point in the dream, grandpa left through the doorway. I went into another room and my mom and dad were there. They said "We heard him too!" Then my mom asked my dad, "Did you ask him about the baby?" And suddenly I was pregnant and my dad nodded and rubbed my belly. I said (this is funny) "No, I'm just fat." Grandpa always wanted me to have one more because he thought I needed a boy. I am not pregnant in actuality but I haven't ruled it out just yet.

Then I immediately popped awake.

So it would be cool if you guys could share your thoughts on this one!

ETA: I told my mom about this dream in case she had also heard him, as she said in the dream. She didn't confirm whether she did or not but she looked at me with wide eyes.
Had another dream about grandfather after posting last. In this one, he was telling me he'd stop visiting so much, because it was difficult. However, a few days later I was feeling really bad and spent all day driving around the country. This is the same thing he used to do all the time, and we used to make fun of him for it. So that night he came to me in a dream and was laughing at me for doing the same thing.

Also, I dreamed of my other grandfather, the one I wasn't very close with. I was sitting by a beach, chatting with a woman. Then he walked by and looked at me. I smiled. He came and hugged me, and said "We're going to have lots of fun when you come here." It was very real feeling and I even smelled his scent. Then I woke up.

I very much believe these ADCs are real.
Welcome to the board blue 102.

I have a lot of dreams also and it is my preferred way to get information.

I have a few comments for your consideration. I do believe dreams or other 'spiritual experiences' are to increase our 'learning and give us help'.

I will list what I think was for your 'learning or help' in your dreams.
1. Your pet. It validated to you that animals have souls that continue to 'live'.
2. Grandmother. Validated that souls on the 'other side' are happy and ok.
3. No comment as you are not sure you could remember this.
4. Grandfather. Validated 'souls' could still express love.
5. Grandfather. Validated 'prayer' works.
6. Grandmother. Validated 'souls' can appear to have any look they desire to appear as. The only problem here is they still have to appear, close to what we remember them as looking, so 'we' can recognize them.
7. Grandfather. Validated 'souls' can appear to be any age but with the same concern above.

As far as help. I believe the things they 'validated' by their visits are 'helpful' in understanding more about the 'after life' and in giving you some peace when you now strongly believe they are 'happy and ok'.

You were certainly given a lot of information. Sharing it will help others and maybe that is why you were given all this information.

I do believe there is information, about the after life, that few if any people get. I try to ask for things and push those 'boundaries' all the time. I do pursue this information along with help and have been very pleased with what I get but still try to make sure I pursue the 'boundary' also.

As far as living your life fully. Hopefully, we all attempt to do that and use these experiences and help/information we get, in more fully appreciating and living our daily lives.

If you really don't want so many visits ----- you can just ask/pray to not have them. I would not do that personally, but for some people that could be a 'good decision'.

Good luck in your search for truth and thanks for sharing.
blue102 wrote: Had another dream about grandfather after posting last. In this one, he was telling me he'd stop visiting so much, because it was difficult. However, a few days later I was feeling really bad and spent all day driving around the country. This is the same thing he used to do all the time, and we used to make fun of him for it. So that night he came to me in a dream and was laughing at me for doing the same thing.

Also, I dreamed of my other grandfather, the one I wasn't very close with. I was sitting by a beach, chatting with a woman. Then he walked by and looked at me. I smiled. He came and hugged me, and said "We're going to have lots of fun when you come here." It was very real feeling and I even smelled his scent. Then I woke up.

I very much believe these ADCs are real.

Hi, blue! It is nice to know that your grandparents are close. About your grandfather telling you that he'd stopped visiting so much because it was difficult, and then reappearing laughing at you for driving around as he did when you made fun of him, have thought of the possibility that it is you who is making his dream visitations difficult? Even only difficult for you to remember? Based on my experience (which also seem to be confirmed by the latest theories in the field of quantum physics) 'distance' between our loved ones and us is an illusion we give power to with our own expectation. I should be interested in your thoughts on this matter.

I also feel this are real ADCs!
29 posts Page 1 of 1