Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Out-of-Body Experience
7 posts Page 1 of 1
This is my first OBE and I would love if someone would be able to explain to me a little more about why it happens and what my experience means.

I was fully awake and lay in bed. I had been relaxing for about an hour when I felt myself being to rise out of bed. I realised that I was now looking down at myself from mid air. I watched a pink/red light orb emerge from the side of my head and drift a few feet away from me and then drift back into my head. As the light orb returned to my head I came back down and merged with my physical body again. The feeling of floating above my own body and seeing myself lay there was so bizarre.

After this experience I felt so relaxed and peaceful. I was fully aware of everything that was happening and was not asleep.

Could anybody share any knowledge of why this happened or what it means it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi EmKHx
I can't tell you why it happened there are a lot of things we do not have answered to. In my opinion it happen because you were so relaxed you let it happen. There may have been a lesson for you to learn from it and that may take a while to figure out. For now I would say to you relax and let it happen and enjoy.
May I ask, when did this happen?
Precaud wrote: May I ask, when did this happen?

This happened yesterday (15/8/16) at around 17:00.
Greg12953 wrote: Hi EmKHx
I can't tell you why it happened there are a lot of things we do not have answered to. In my opinion it happen because you were so relaxed you let it happen. There may have been a lesson for you to learn from it and that may take a while to figure out. For now I would say to you relax and let it happen and enjoy.

Thanks for the words, I hope this happens again. Next time if I'm not so shocked hopefully I can embrace it a bit more
I'm sure it will happen again just don't try to force it just relax and let it happen on its own
EmKHx wrote: This happened yesterday (15/8/16) at around 17:00.

Interesting. Would you be willing to supply me with additional information so I can include it in a study I'm just starting? See:
topic1493.html

You won't have to post it publicly, we can use private message.
7 posts Page 1 of 1