Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
If your not sure where to post it, Then Stick it in here and maybe we will move it somewhere

And maybe we won't either
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Interesting. I took the test and on the question for associating people with a color I went against my 1st instinct only to find the 1st was correct! The orange one I just put down my mom because I couldn't think of anyone that "fit" that color to me. THAT was a wrong answer. Orange was for someone close and we've never been. Here's what I came up with. Hopefully a few others will post their results with answers in ():

1. Horse (family), tiger (self-worth), sheep (love), cow (career), pig (money)

2. a dog (your personality), a cat (partner's personality), a rodent (enemies), good (sex life), amazing (your life overall).

3. Mike my husband/green (someone you'll never forget/thought of him first for white instead and should have left it alone), Lee my son/yellow (Major impact), April my daugher/red (loved whole heartedly), Emily my granddaughter/white (you're kindred spirit), mom/orange (true friend..this one not true, we've always been distant unfortunately. Couldn't think of anyone so I put her name down. I'm a big time loner anyway so I really don't have close friends per se. My husband and I spend almost all of our time together just he and I!!)
"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today I've finished 2 bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already! ~ Dave Barry :)
2 posts Page 1 of 1