Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
If your not sure where to post it, Then Stick it in here and maybe we will move it somewhere

And maybe we won't either
13 posts Page 1 of 1
It sure does.
It amazes me how much it helps reading what others have gone through and how you can get a message from reading a post and responding. Yesterday I responded to a post which included a question on evil spirits and it took me back four years. A little history will try to keep it short. I had a NDE 5 years ago and a lot of things happen after.
I walk every night, walk the same trail through the woods and along the river I have gotten to know the trail so well that most the time I walk with my eyes closed and meditate while walking. About 4 yours ago I was doing just that and I got off the trail and was lost in the woods by this time it was dark and what did I come across was the most freighting thing I ever felt. I have been through a lot and seen some things it's hard to talk about but this was the first time in my life that I can really say I was afraid. I have seen a lot of spirits but none like this to say they were evil is an understatement. They did not do anything but just being around them was so frighting. I called out to the lord for help and the left (does not sound very exciting). I then wondered around in the dark wood for about a hour before I found my way back. I wondered for years why this happened and what it ment, yesterday I got my answer from just responding to a post and that made me think of what happened. I feel I was being given a message.
"Keep your eyes open and stay on the right path"
So thanks to everyone for posting and please keep doing so you never now what just asking a simple question may do to help someone else.
Cool interpretation. Thanks, for sharing.
This site is wonderful. For those of us who have never had an NDE, but are consumed with what the afterlife holds for us as a whole, and individually, this site offers such an insight in a manner of speaking. I"m sure the religious leaders through the centuries have held back most knowledge and we suffer for it today.

I agree with Greg on knowing if something is evil or not. I've had 3 "experiences" in my life I can attribute to the unknown. 2 were scary. The last one has provoked me to want to dig so much deeper in the spiritual world. Got me excited about it actually.

Hope this site stays up forever ! :)
"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today I've finished 2 bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already! ~ Dave Barry :)
sevinufnine wrote: This site is wonderful. For those of us who have never had an NDE, but are consumed with what the afterlife holds for us as a whole, and individually, this site offers such an insight in a manner of speaking. I"m sure the religious leaders through the centuries have held back most knowledge and we suffer for it today.

I agree with Greg on knowing if something is evil or not. I've had 3 "experiences" in my life I can attribute to the unknown. 2 were scary. The last one has provoked me to want to dig so much deeper in the spiritual world. Got me excited about it actually.

Hope this site stays up forever ! :)

Thank you sevinufnine

We hope it does also but what it needs to stay up is people coming to visit on a regular base to keep the conversations flowing.

Quite ofter we get lulls where nobody is chatting so when there is nothing new then it seems we dont get many visitors

Thats why I was happy to see you back again

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Good to know that what we are doing is really helping. Nothing could be more motivating to me than just that!
Thank you for letting us know it matters!
Yes i agree, thanks for sharing!!!
Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.

Greg12953 wrote: So thanks to everyone for posting and please keep doing so you never now what just asking a simple question may do to help someone else.

sevinufnine wrote: This site is wonderful. For those of us who have never had an NDE, but are consumed with what the afterlife holds for us as a whole, and individually, this site offers such an insight in a manner of speaking.

I also love to be among like-minded people who are curious about what the afterlife holds for us, and by talking about it allow it to become part of our everyday life. So thank you!
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
All you site admins are quite welcome. :D

I can only speak for myself regarding why I didn't posting for a while. 1) intrigued with the NDEs and reading through them all the time (and not logging in to do so. 2) Realizing those who've had NDEs, or are more spiritually aware/advanced with more insight. I allowed myself to become unsure there was anything of value I could add from my perspective. NOT THAT ANYONE TRIED or MEANT FOR THAT TO BE THE CASE, I KNOW FOR SURE!! But being less advanced and knowing how much more I need to grow/learn I allowed those concerns to direct my actions, or non-actions of posting. I did read the blog fairly often, but as with reading the NDEs, wasn't logging in.

I feel differently now, and hope I don't wind up being annoying with too many posts! :lol:
"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today I've finished 2 bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already! ~ Dave Barry :)
Sevinufnine I am new but I can say you are not annoying, trust me just reading some of the post will bring answers to people they thought they would never get. That's why I posted this just to let people know even the smallest thing can mean something to someone you may never know what or who but they all help someone so keep posting.
sevin, Lord keep us from people who consider themselves more advanced than others!
Anyone unable to learn from a baby has no place teaching if you ask me!
We are all part of the infinite tapestry of Love, who's threads are divine by nature and it would destroy the perfection of the whole if missing.
Thank you Greg12953 for this post. Just in itself it has made me look at things differently, and see that it's not just "answers" (which feel empty and confining at times) that hold keys to unlocking conundrums in life. In relationships there is always something we "want"... But sometimes there is just the movement of grace which pulls you. Maybe the lulls, you speak of Garry give space and time for new voices to enter.. It can just fill up with noise all too easily (my own for example) mx
And just to add regarding "keeping eyes open and staying on the right path" I wholeheartedly agree. I feel that Everything has a place and moment.. I do not conclude all "evil" in this way but there is a lot that can be learnt from dying to our own projections of ourselves.. In nature there are all manner of "cleaners" and perhaps in the spiritual sense they are there also to clean up. Whatever part of us becomes intimidated must shed in these moments and in many respects these are huge transformative moments - positive or negative, who knows but things definitely change. I also feel that what is "evil" for one person may not be for another just as something "nice" or "funny"... which further makes me see that everything gets recycled - nothing is ever wasted and what we experience as evil once may not be seen that way a another moment?
DennisMe wrote: sevin, Lord keep us from people who consider themselves more advanced than others!
Anyone unable to learn from a baby has no place teaching if you ask me!
We are all part of the infinite tapestry of Love, who's threads are divine by nature and it would destroy the perfection of the whole if missing.

Wonderfully stated, Dennis! Thank you!
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
13 posts Page 1 of 1