Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Out-of-Body Experience
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone, I am new on here so if there is anything wrong with my post I apologise. Last night I woke suddenly with a rushing sound and felt what I can describe as a heavy jolt, I saw a bright white light which appeared to be tinged with blue. It only lasted a couple of seconds but I lay awake most of the night trying to figure out what had happened. I am a great believer in spiritualism and sat in a circle for quite some time a number of years ago. I have experienced the same feeling a couple of times before but this one was so strong. Thanks for any replies
Did it feel like you were apart from your body? What other feelings can you describe?
Thank you for your reply. It all happened so quickly as I said it was over in a couple of seconds. I think I was out of my body and looking down on the bright light and I am sure I saw some kind of cord attached to the light and myself. The feeling was so strong I couldn't get it out of my head and a feeling of upliftment, this is whats making me wonder if I had left my body. Regards
Hi, dog. Welcome. :)

Please feel free to introduce yourself here and let us know a bit more about you.
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
Well, Dog, that sure sounds like an OBE to me. Most important however is what it means to you!
Thank you for your replies they gave me the confirmation I needed. As I said before I have had a couple of experiences before but put it down to dreams. This experience was so strong and I am still thinking about it cant seem to get it out of my mind. I have always believed we can leave our bodies and this has just confirmed it for me. Thanks.
I think most people on here are 100% convinced we can indeed leave our bodies. Unfortunately (?!?) most of us can't do so at will, but via OBEs and lucid dreams to say nothing of NDEs!
There are even a number of out of body experiences that have provided objective information that was later verified.
I'm glad you feel strengthened in your conviction that your experience was real.
dog wrote: Hi everyone, I am new on here so if there is anything wrong with my post I apologise. Last night I woke suddenly with a rushing sound and felt what I can describe as a heavy jolt, I saw a bright white light which appeared to be tinged with blue. It only lasted a couple of seconds but I lay awake most of the night trying to figure out what had happened. I am a great believer in spiritualism and sat in a circle for quite some time a number of years ago. I have experienced the same feeling a couple of times before but this one was so strong. Thanks for any replies

Hi again, Dog. After reading about your experience, I meant to ask you whether you have ever experienced sleep paralysis during your sleep, i.e. waking up and finding it impossible to move or speak.

I am also very interested in hearing about your experiences with Spiritualism and when sitting in circle in a dedicated topic, if you wish to share any.
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
I hope I am being helpful, and not telling you what you already know. I believe we are living on many levels simultaneously. The body is only one level! The next level is usually called the astral body, and the interface is very powerful energy which can cause a roaring sound like a train!

I've experienced loud vibrations, wind rushing, and being pulled out of my body.

As it seems to be a new experience, I invite you to consider: you are also the blue/white light!
Sorry need to cut...delete wasnt available. Why?
10 posts Page 1 of 1