Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
After-Death-Communication Nearing End of Life, Death Bed Visions, After Death Communication
3 posts Page 1 of 1
I posted in another thread about how I've seen my grandpa a couple of times in dreams since he died, and once he tapped me on the shoulder early one morning and woke me up (I think it was him, SOMEBODY tapped me-- hard, and I don't know who else it would have been.) I also found a pile of change on my car seat which wasn't there when I left, and the hall closet door in my house keeps coming open for some weird reason since he died. Things that make you go, Hmm....

Well I ran into an older woman from Grandpa's and my church. She was a neighbor of his and quite a spiritual lady. We started talking and in the course of conversation I said "he's been around!" kind of jokingly so as not to seem weird, but she raised her eyebrows at me knowingly and said, "He sure has!!" I didn't ask her any more about it but the implication is that she's spotted him around too!

I feel a little less crazy now :oops:

Edit: Just as I posted this, there was a knock at my front door and I freaked out a bit, but it was just the mailman delivering a package :lol:
One day, about a year after my grandma died, I thought I heard her voice at the other end of the house. It seemed so real. As I walked to the other end of the house I walked through what smelled like Noxema and Ivory soap. That was her aroma. I walked back and forth through the same area several times, and yes, it remained for a while. I can't explain that. And, I won't even try. But, it did give me a sense of her warmth and kindness, as if she was there. I liked that.
blue102 wrote: Edit: Just as I posted this, there was a knock at my front door and I freaked out a bit, but it was just the mailman delivering a package :lol:

I love these synchronicities, blue, and I do not think they are just coincidences. I remember a time when I was seriously questioning the survival of a close friend of mine after death, 14 years ago, when, after several weeks of nightmares, I had a very vivid dream of this friend having sent lots and lots of letters to me, in the meantime, and these letters were still all sealed. After that dream, things started to ease a bit and I started hearing from my friend again in dreams and OBEs. The postman and mail delivery in general have always played a key role in my life, as they are obviously a strong metaphor for after death communication, or subtle communication among the living too.

ano1 wrote: One day, about a year after my grandma died, I thought I heard her voice at the other end of the house. It seemed so real. As I walked to the other end of the house I walked through what smelled like Noxema and Ivory soap. That was her aroma. I walked back and forth through the same area several times, and yes, it remained for a while. I can't explain that. And, I won't even try. But, it did give me a sense of her warmth and kindness, as if she was there. I liked that.

Thanks for sharing, ano1. I hardly ever have experiences involving fragrances but I know many do, and they report the same feeling of warmth and reassurance
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
3 posts Page 1 of 1