Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
3 posts Page 1 of 1
I am looking for the following to interview "Near Death Experiences", "Out of body", "Pre-Experiences" and open to others fir a Podcast. This Podcast is where I discuss the obscure, strange, and taboo or education. So I am searching for individuals with these particular titles or professions that has any of the listed above:

1) Teachers or other school staff
2) Parents of children
3) Professors and College students
4) Open to others if you are involved with education such as Fitness instructors and defensive driving instructors.

If you are interested or know someone please e-mail me at: pencilshanks4teachers@gmail.com

I am attempting to get this podcast completed by the beginning to middle of December 2016. So if you read this past those dates please disregard this message.
pencilshank wrote: I am looking for the following to interview "Near Death Experiences", "Out of body", "Pre-Experiences" and open to others fir a Podcast. This Podcast is where I discuss the obscure, strange, and taboo or education. So I am searching for individuals with these particular titles or professions that has any of the listed above:

2) Parents of children
4) Open to others if you are involved with education such as Fitness instructors and defensive driving instructors.

If you are interested or know someone please e-mail me at: pencilshanks4teachers@gmail.com

I am attempting to get this podcast completed by the beginning to middle of December 2016. So if you read this past those dates please disregard this message.

Would you like this discussion quoted and shared to Facebook groups?

For example:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NearDea ... sTogether/
Near Death Experiences bring us TOGETHER!
DennisTate wrote:
pencilshank wrote: I am looking for the following to interview "Near Death Experiences", "Out of body", "Pre-Experiences" and open to others fir a Podcast. This Podcast is where I discuss the obscure, strange, and taboo or education. So I am searching for individuals with these particular titles or professions that has any of the listed above:

2) Parents of children

Would you like this discussion quoted and shared to Facebook groups?

For example:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NearDea ... sTogether/
Near Death Experiences bring us TOGETHER!

Dennis It highly unlikely that this person will ever come back here to read your post.

If you want an answer from the person you might want to email her with a copy of the original post and your question and see if they respond to you that way.

We have had several people come on here and ask things such as this and then leave and that is the only time they are ever here or the only post they ever make

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
3 posts Page 1 of 1