Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello Everyone.

You'll notice that the forums topics and categories have had a bit of an update. We felt that some categories were hiding away and users didn't really get a chance to see any update on them. Hopefully this will enable a better user experience on the forum.

The category "Theatre of Life" will be closed soon so please redirect any posts to the relevant topics.

New items will be added soon which we hope will allow people who have had a NDE experience and users and platform to communicate. If you are someone who has experienced an NDE and would like to participate in this section, please send me a PM.

Big changes are happening - we hope you'll be here for the journey and see the community grow.

Regards

David
Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.

As you all will have noticed by now that the forum has a new look. We hope you like it ....

But not only does it have a new look , it is now Phone Friendly.....

Go ahead and look us up on your Phone at www.nderf.me

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
And may I just add this is the result of an extraordinary combination of hard work, creativity and technical skills.

Our site Admins Garry and David have been working on this project for weeks, night and day... literally!

The new forum design brings the forum up-to-date with new colours and a light, airy and clean look!

Enjoy! :F
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
12/19/16 and 12/20/16

NBC Today will air an NDE special

(8:00 a.m. for all time zones).

After airing, the segments will be posted on
today.com

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
NBC Today's NDE special

Both Videos From Today.com

Why Am I Here