Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Flight / Vived Imagery / Warmth
Life Review / Unbounded Love
Timelessness / Unusual Knowledge
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,
Does anyone know of spiritually transformative literature? I am really interested in books that 'explain the big picture' and talke about Spirit etc and the Afterlife. I have had one recommendation from Giulia and have found it to be a great book. But does anyone know of some other books? I have read some Kindle Unlimited books as well. Of course, any book that you found to be spiritually transformative is welcome. I am already familiar with a lot of books, eg. Edgar Cayce, Allen Kardec, the works of Robert Monroe and Eben Alexander. I am mostly interested in books that try to explain how reincarnation works etc but also accounts of NDEs.
There's a free downloadable e-book on this website which I found most enlightening and interesting.

http://www.afterlife101.com/
2 posts Page 1 of 1