Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
7 posts Page 1 of 1
phpBB [video]

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
phpBB [video]

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
At 4:24 the statement is made "None of us chose to be born into this world."

Yet according to the NDE, it is quite typical to see:

During your experience, did you encounter any specific information / awareness suggesting that there either is (or is not) continued existence after earthly life (“life after death”)?

Sheila EP NDE -Yes.That we choose to come to earth, (from our heavenly home), because clearly we have a mission or a reason for wanting to be here on earth. Seems like a very organized system.

Linda G's NDE - Yes. I came to understand that we all choose to come to earth to fulfill a plan of some sort or even learn about a particular interest. We choose our bodies and parents and life plan. May I also add that some people come here for the most simplest of reasons to learn how to play tennis for example or simply for the cake and food, as silly as this sounds our life plans aren't so high and lofty as one might think. I DIDN'T MEET ANY SAVE THE WORLDERS OR ANYONE WISHING TO BE A PRESIDENT. MOST HAD SIMPLE WISHES. I was also told we could exist on different planes for another lives but our life here on earth is a life purely to experience physical pleasure or pain but to have a physical experience because all other planes we don't need a body as a vessel. I also learnt that this life here is just a drop of water in the bucket of lives in which we all experience, many here on Earth & many in other realms of existence. All to progress and grow in some way. The main purpose here is to LOVE. I was also told that this would be my last life here on Earth as there will be nothing left for me to learn by coming here again. I had the feeling though that I'd be off to some other magical place!
At 4:24 the statement is made "None of us chose to be born into this world."

Yet according to the NDE, it is quite typical to see:

During your experience, did you encounter any specific information / awareness suggesting that there either is (or is not) continued existence after earthly life (“life after death”)?

Sheila EP NDE -Yes.That we choose to come to earth, (from our heavenly home), because clearly we have a mission or a reason for wanting to be here on earth. Seems like a very organized system.

And yes I agree that many Experiencers have said the same thing,

The videos were just posted for the enjoyment and the various other things that are being said.

as an example one statement about , that not only do we kill to eat, for the pleasure we derive from the taste of meat, but we raise beings , to Kill just for the pleasure of the taste ....

I admit I like meat and chicken and fish, and money and all the other crap that this life has subjected us to, but it did make me think about what he said.....

that not only do we kill to eat, for the pleasure we derive from the taste of meat, but we raise beings , to Kill just for the pleasure of the taste ....

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
This is also a 1988 movie that always strikes a chord with me and I am seeing many, many short clips of it all over facebook so its not just me who is thinking about it...
phpBB [video]

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
And some kill simply for the sake of killing.

https://thrutheeyes.wordpress.com/

The intent isnt to criticize, but instead to raise the issue about the seeming contradictions of information before us regarding this life and what the NDE reports (philosophical & otherwise).

Inclusion of Linda G's NDE statement is very premeditated. It is effectively stated in a good number of NDEes something to the effect that this life should be viewed more so as a stage or play act and that what are deemed horrors are sort of not really real (or dont really count or matter in the grand big picture).

Then there are many shades of interpretation presented which lie on either side of such a view. Some even say something to the effect to forget it (bad behaviors and even atrocities) as in the end all of us end up being unconditionally loved.

All Im saying (or emphasizing) for now It that it is a mystery.
As such, I say that Im in agreement with Nancy Evans Bush when she states,

"I think that whatever this is, we are engaged in a gigantic mystery which is both beautiful & terrible, sometimes at the same time, and it simply behooves us to do our best with that however we can and with whatever that may mean to us.

Basically, I think if we can learn to be decent to each other, we will have gone a long distance to answering questions of meaning and purpose and maybe even some of the answers hidden on that high shelf.
"
What if

We quite often here the expression similar to:

• God
  • or the Source
  • or the Universe
What if
phpBB [video]

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
7 posts Page 1 of 1