Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Angelic View

“We are All Afraid, and it’s ALL OKAY”.pdf

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
It is interesting to read the imagery in this NDE.

Mainly that time is often described as a "river" (even by physicists).

So "the river" is symbolic of the spacetime material world, and "the landscape" is the immaterial (and timeless) afterlife.

Could it just be that in this NDE, the imagery (or symbology) is indicating that the individual was not allowed to exit the river (of time) for the landscape as that was their "point of no return".

"It was very beautiful, but the truth is… The realizations/remembrance I had there eclipsed all else… The landscape was not what I was focused on… It was the amazing information that I was in rapture with. I did however try to walk to the river bank… I remember really wanting to just stay there and explore. But as soon as I was about to put my foot on the bank of the river to climb out of the water I heard “NO” and I was swiftly going backward again, back through the tunnel."

===============================================================
A river flows, so does time.

Maybe i have come across too many fakers in spiritual arena ....

Firstly the account is by 'a friend'...somewhere off view.

Secondly it is vague and filled with repetitive emotive generalisations and nothing more.

Thirdly, earth...and other lives are not written off as unimportant gloss and while the earth may be a hologram each individual life is intact and separate and can be and is encouraged to be, reviewed in the hall of records. Apparently we learn a lot from our reviews of all our lives in the halls. I think...so own view...is that while earth might be a hologram, the elders spend time manipulating energy threads to weave your life into the folds permitting you a life within. Which would also then hold true for redoing it to complete the course. It may also follow that we can move back or forward as needed and lives are not time linear..next one could be way back...if that would offer you ideal conditions for experience.

But never, from all that is understood, is this life or any life, an illusion that is unimportant or can be discarded or ignored as some waste of time instance that you sortof step through cause its all predetermined so may as well just do nothing...dont bother getting up out of bed.... its a waste of time....wait for death.

This life is a prize. This dimension is hard. You compete for every breath. Every cell...independently alive, joins up for the job at hand. Earth has to agree to your presence. You are invited, accepted, sheltered, loved by her. A heard of people monitor, protect and encourage you at all times. A herd of people worked to create it. They fetch and cart and run around as much as they can, cheering your every win.

Fourthly in all my obes, lucid dreams I have yet to come across any such love experience. I have felt forgiviness, eternity, protection, joy, excitement, peace. I have not felt any overpowering overpresent love. Love there is...just not something that is so overpowering that nothing else can exist.

Aparently the nurse left her with a death spiral temp to fend for herself? Reason says a professional or adult would have dialed up ambulance double quick with massive procedures to bring down temp. And apparently she recovered without affect on her own by some miracle. You try this and the body goes through massive after effects for weeks. Hmm...
Visitor wrote: Fourthly in all my obes, lucid dreams I have yet to come across any such love experience. I have felt forgiviness, eternity, protection, joy, excitement, peace. I have not felt any overpowering overpresent love. Love there is...just not something that is so overpowering that nothing else can exist.

What do you mean? In my NDE this exact thing - pure love - was what I felt the entire time, to varying degrees of intensity. In fact, it was so strong and overwhelming it pushed out all negative emotions. It was just bliss on every level imaginable.

That's not to say I didn't see or experience other stuff, however love was the underlying and encompassing motif behind my NDE. In fact I'd say it was the whole point of my NDE - that love is a part of us that fuels us.
Bjursten, your comment:
What do you mean? In my NDE this exact thing - pure love - was what I felt the entire time, to varying degrees of intensity. In fact, it was so strong and overwhelming it pushed out all negative emotions. It was just bliss on every level imaginable.

That's not to say I didn't see or experience other stuff, however love was the underlying and encompassing motif behind my NDE. In fact I'd say it was the whole point of my NDE - that love is a part of us that fuels us.

Me too. My nde was all about love.

I didn't read the posted nde, as I don't like to read other peoples experiences, so I can't comment on that.
Bjursten wrote:
Visitor wrote: Fourthly in all my obes, lucid dreams I have yet to come across any such love experience. I have felt forgiviness, eternity, protection, joy, excitement, peace. I have not felt any overpowering overpresent love. Love there is...just not something that is so overpowering that nothing else can exist.

What I guess Visitor might have been suggesting is that no experience (such as OBEs and lucid dreams) can compare with a near-death experience when it comes to the feeling of overwhelming love that NDERs report. Does that make sense?
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
Giulia wrote: What I guess Visitor might be have been suggesting is that no experience (such as OBEs and lucid dreams) can compare with a near-death experience when it comes to the feeling of overwhelming love that NDERs report. Does that make sense?

Yes that does make sense, and I would have to agree with that statement to a degree.
7 posts Page 1 of 1