Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Link => QUANTUM NDE
That was an extremely well-written account of what happened to this gentleman and very well worth reading.

His narrative of this could be made into a short movie for a show such as the outer limits

And the link you posted with the aniwindow Rey was very impressive . I have never considered using 2 colours like that . Neat idea

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Very interesting and very well written. Thanks for sharing.
What is a Shih Tzu? "A dash of Lion, several teaspoons of Rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of Beggar,
a tablespoon of Monkey, one part Baby Seal, and a dash of Teddy Bear."
~ James E. Mumford

Yip...isnt that what Seth in his explanation talked about? The quantum exitance?

I wonder what it felt like from the other persons perspective?

Maybe one day we learn how to manage it...that would be the time travel we all look for....exploring alternatives this dimension and all possible dimensions.

It takes for one person to experience it for it to become available in morphogenic options. I wonder how long before a couple more brave ones experience it and then a few more....and on ....
Visitor, you've been reading Rupert Sheldrake, haven't you? Excellent biologist! I'm sure one day he'll be recognized for the genius he is.

Most interesting experience though.
Actually Dennis the concept predates him. I came across it in the 70s...he came across it in the 80s.

It's really that we are in a gestalt consciousness and therefore all ...everything....is linked to a root. We call it God. We are all linked to one another and where one learns, it's shared for the benefit of all.

All our cells...down to lowest level.... are individually intelligent. It's all amazingly connected and co-operative...by choice....top to bottom and vice versa.
6 posts Page 1 of 1