Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
If your not sure where to post it, Then Stick it in here and maybe we will move it somewhere

And maybe we won't either
5 posts Page 1 of 1
5 of Humanity’s Best Ideas of What Dreams Actually Are
Rey wrote: 5 of Humanity’s Best Ideas of What Dreams Actually Are

Thanks for posting this article, Rey. So according to the Drake Baer the 5 best ideas about what dreams are, are:

Dreams are pragmatic prophecies.
    Dreams tell you what to do.
    Dreams are communications from the unconscious mind.
    Dreams are data.
    Dreams are your memories in action.

I would expand on Freud's statement and add that dreams can also be opportunities to blend with our Greater Selves and with our Divine Source. I understand that during early morning hours there is the greatest concentration of dimethyltryptamine (DMT) in the dreamer's brain, which is what Rick Strassman, M.D. calls The Spirit Molecule. I find these occurrences to take place mainly between 3 and 6 a.m., though sleep depletion can cause them to happen at any time, really, the moment I fall asleep.
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
I would expand on Freud's statement and add that dreams can also be opportunities to blend with our Greater Selves and with our Divine Source.

I call myself 'dreamer' because that avenue has been the most effective mode for me to obtain 'spiritual' knowledge and experiences. Of course, I believe all 'truth' is spiritual. I have and use many 'avenues' to obtain 'Divine help' and many work.

There have been some studies that show we (humans) possible because of instinct do have 'psychic/intuitive' powers to see in advance (4-5 seconds) for safety purposes. However, sometimes my 'dreams/visions/premonitions' are days in advance not seconds. Also, I believe we 'dream' every night but I normally only remember 1 or 2 dreams each month. Again, with 'divine' help we can ask and receive much more 'dream guidance and experiences' and get warnings much sooner if we 'ask' and 'expect'.
Hi, Dreamer, and welcome :F

In another thread which dealt with Heaven specifically, you mentioned:

Dreamer wrote: I have visited the 'spirit world', parallel universes, past lives, etc. so it can be confusing when people 'visit' other dimensions or universes.

Since you mention the idea of knowing things in advance, I was wondering whether you have ever visited 'future lives'. If you have, I'd be very interested in hearing about it.
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
Since you mention the idea of knowing things in advance, I was wondering whether you have ever visited 'future lives'. If you have, I'd be very interested in hearing about it.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Comment: The short answer is 'no or not yet'! The things I get in advance are normally such things as 'danger' (get these often even minor issues), 'knowing' some things (various areas), infrequently news events (not enough information yet, to help),, or 'some investment that will go south' but I can't control getting that information very much at all. .The information I have got so far has saved me '$thousands'.

I have not visited any of my 'future lives', as far as I know what I have seen are all 'past lives'. I usually become 'aware' of something because somebody brings it up. If it lingers, I normally will try to do some research to see if anyone has experienced this. As I recall, I believe I have heard of this but not sure where or from whom. Since, guided meditations work for me I would then look up to see if I can find any.

If I am 'lead and attempt work' in this direction I promise to 'return and report' any results.
5 posts Page 1 of 1