Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Flight / Vived Imagery / Warmth
Life Review / Unbounded Love
Timelessness / Unusual Knowledge
3 posts Page 1 of 1
After my journey to the afterlife I have been struggling to effectively write about my experience as a way to help me cope with what I felt/learned. Below is my best attempt so far using earthly words to describe what Heaven feels like.

Take a moment and imagine the happiest moment of your life. Go back to that moment in life that causes a smile so big, your cheeks begin to hurt. Feel that moment so intensely that tears of happiness begin to pool in both eyes just from thinking about it. Get so far lost in that moment that time stops, worries die, and nothing else matters. Fall so deeply in that memory that every detail is remembered and this feeling of sheer joy slowly flows into a feeling of peace. Live in this bliss, even if it’s just for a moment. This is what death feels like-Existing inside of bliss, outside of time.
It is understood that near-death experiences are effectively ineffable, but when one looks up the description of what it is like to fall in love, the description can seem similar.

Quotes From "About Falling In Love"

- “I was falling. Falling through time and space and stars and sky and everything in between. I fell for days and weeks and what felt like lifetime across lifetimes. I fell until I forgot I was falling.

- “It's as if I've stepped off the edge of a cliff, and even though my heart's in my mouth and my stomach is in knots, I'm the most excited I've ever been in my life."

- “We were the only two people in the entire airport who lost total track of time, for we were consumed by space-time at that present moment. Time was irrelevant to our existence, for we didn’t want to exist outside the tight and glorious knots of each other’s arms. Time is basically an illusion created by the mind to aid in our sense of temporal presence in the vast ocean of space. Without the neurons to create a virtual perception of the past and the future based on all our experiences, there is no actual existence of the past and the future. All that there is, is the present.
Calvin wrote: After my journey to the afterlife I have been struggling to effectively write about my experience as a way to help me cope with what I felt/learned. Below is my best attempt so far using earthly words to describe what Heaven feels like.

Take a moment and imagine the happiest moment of your life. Go back to that moment in life that causes a smile so big, your cheeks begin to hurt. Feel that moment so intensely that tears of happiness begin to pool in both eyes just from thinking about it. Get so far lost in that moment that time stops, worries die, and nothing else matters. Fall so deeply in that memory that every detail is remembered and this feeling of sheer joy slowly flows into a feeling of peace. Live in this bliss, even if it’s just for a moment. This is what death feels like-Existing inside of bliss, outside of time.

Thank you ever so much, Calvin, for making an effort to put this feeling into words that we can attempt to comprehend. You are offering a unique service to those who have not been there or who simply speculate about an after-death without emotions. I hope you understand the unique power you have to help people feel better simply by sharing your experience in the best way you know how.
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
3 posts Page 1 of 1