Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Out-of-Body Experience
2 posts Page 1 of 1
When a client told me her life was always sad because her brother had been in a coma for 15 months and felt powerless with sadness, i offered to awaken him. i told her i had awakened another person out of a coma some years back and agreed to help her brother. On the first visit he moved his hand as i asked him to. ON the second visit he opened his eyes.
I knew it was done and requested the family to continue talking to him, and that rehabilitation would take a long time. They took him home from hospital two weeks later.
Email Banner Face image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hi, Tatiana, and welcome.

This is a fascinating topic and any contributions are welcome, in terms of sharing your own personal experiences with other members and readers.

Tatiana wrote: Anyone who wants to ask about Coma - lets chat many people need help in this area.

Do familiarise with the forum and with our Joining rules in connection with advertising any services, whether paid or unpaid. The only ads that may be posted here relate to the Books & Information section, where posts are moderated prior to be being posted.

If you have any doubts or questions about this, please post your message here.

Happy posting :)
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
2 posts Page 1 of 1