Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello all!
I am new here, just looking around. I have had my own process with life, afterlife and NDE. I do Reiki and often when I work on a client I can see their loved ones or others who are there to help with the healing. I often can see or feel those who have passed on who's spirits are still lingering here on earth. I had most of my MAJOR encounters when I live and worked in Maui, HI. My NDE was in 2009 when I was shot point blank in the chest. I was pronounced dead but they obviously got me back. I had 3 very clear experiences that day.
The first was when I was still at the location of being shot: I left my body and took myself to Maui to a beach to kayak off into the ocean where I was going to jump in and let go of my life. When I reached my foot into the water I was pulled into my kayak and raised into the sky. I was asked by a great light "Do you still have work to be done?" I answered "Yes!!" the next thing I knew I was in an ambulance where the DA was asking me who shot me and who should they call. I had not talked to my family in years! I did not know their numbers! BUT a light came to me and told me my mother and fathers number. It said you will need them for your work that is still to be done. When I was in the hospital I flat lined again for 12 min. I was "dead" and when I was dead I spoke with the light again. I wanted to know if the pain that I was dealing with would last always and would it be worth it for the work that I still had left to do. It told me my life would "hurt" but the pain that I will live with would be worth it for the work I had left to do! A few days later while on life support I dealt with a dark light. I was being pulled to a fire where TI was being told that my pain would not be worth the work and that I needed to tell my sins and as the fire got so hot that I could not take it, I recall my grandfather pulling me back to my bed telling me that not all work is easy and that I am worth the fight. He then told me that it was not my time to pass.

Anyways. I am still around working hard to figure out my path and what work I have here. I do what I can but I still deal with my DV and the PTSD from that day. But I am here and happy to be with like minded people who will not think that I am crazy!

BIG HUGS with Love and Light.
Michelle
Welcome, Michelle
2 posts Page 1 of 1