Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Flight / Vived Imagery / Warmth
Life Review / Unbounded Love
Timelessness / Unusual Knowledge
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi All,
It's been almost a year since I last logged on here and I was pleased that my password still worked. I've been working on documenting as many memories as I can about my NDE, OBE, spiritual encounters on Earth, etc. lately, and my goal is to publish a book. Sometimes my writing seems to take off with a life of its own, while other times I struggle with explaining what I have seen and experienced. If only we could connect telepathically so I could do a mind meld with you!
KenL wrote: Hi All,
It's been almost a year since I last logged on here and I was pleased that my password still worked. I've been working on documenting as many memories as I can about my NDE, OBE, spiritual encounters on Earth, etc. lately, and my goal is to publish a book. Sometimes my writing seems to take off with a life of its own, while other times I struggle with explaining what I have seen and experienced. If only we could connect telepathically so I could do a mind meld with you!

I am ever so pleased to meet you, Ken, and would love to read your book once it is published. I also tend to struggle to find the time and concentration to put my thoughts on paper. I have found that it is often a matter of creating a daily habit, and setting aside even only 5 minutes every day, to start with, so that you writing muscle, so to speak, can get stronger and your motivation to accomplish your task takes a life of its own... until the book is out there for everyone to read.
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
Hi Giulia, I am pleased to hear from you as well. You are so correct about establishing a time to write. I have been getting up rather early in the morning lately, and I have found it is a perfect time to sip a cup of hot tea while writing my story. Are you familiar with Dennis Meulensteen? He used to be an Administrator here as well. I have stayed in contact with him over the past few years and he is also aware that I'm finally writing my book. Great guy, he is.
Hi, Ken. I also find that early morning hours are the best, in terms of energy level, focus and concentration, though that's just a matter of personal inclination. Also, sometimes one doesn't really have a choice and has to make time whenever the opportunity arises.

I wish you all the best with your project.

And yes! Dennis is an Admin here! :F
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
Thanks Ken, there are a lot of great guys 'n gals around here!
I haven't had as much time as I'd like to spend on these forums the past months.
I'll try and check in more often!
KenL wrote: Hi Giulia, I am pleased to hear from you as well. You are so correct about establishing a time to write. I have been getting up rather early in the morning lately, and I have found it is a perfect time to sip a cup of hot tea while writing my story.

Some people are lucky to have the choice about getting up early in the morning !

and then there is me who doesn't get the choice. When my body says it's time to wake up, that's the end of my story..... I am awake and being that I am awake at 4 o'clock in the morning I might as well get up

Sucks to be me Grin

Are you familiar with Dennis Meulensteen? He used to be an Administrator here as well. I have stayed in contact with him over the past few years and he is also aware that I'm finally writing my book. Great guy, he is.

Dennis still is and was an Administrator last time I looked, like 5 minutes ago ........

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Welcome back to the forum - of course your password would still work we wouldn't change it for the world ;)
Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.

7 posts Page 1 of 1