Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello,

I've read a number of posts before registering, they seem to cover a wide range of topics and look very interesting.

I am on a spiritual quest brought on by my ADCs. But I joined the forum because sometimes a person needs to talk about their experiences, etc.

Things that are important to me about my spiritual experiences/quests:
- I'm 57; I was raised a Christian, and I still consider myself a Christian even though I don't attend any church
- I was raised in a "Church of Christ" (not the Mormons), and still hold the basics of those beliefs, but I also search the Bible as part of my quest
- I pray to God regularly, and feel that I have a good relationship with God and Jesus.
- However, my prayer relationship with God has not provided all the answers I wish I had regarding my ADCs; I am coming to accept that somewhat more, it depends on the day.
- In previous years when I've told some Christians about my ADCs, they told me they were evil spirits; but I have no reason to believe that; I have a good relationship with God and no spirit in an ADC has ever tried to do anything evil to me, nor told me to do anything evil.
- I've also had visits, messages and miracles from God and Jesus and Angels over the years, indicating that God loves me
- I'm sure I've had over 100 ADCs in my life, probably more. I've also had many visits, messages and miracles from God/Jesus/Angels; so I could write one book on all of this, maybe two; but I don't have the time to write books, and I don't see that they would add anything truly useful to the many books out there
- I do tend to write long posts, and it will be a constant battle for me to try and shorten them

The thing that has changed for me in recent times is that I now have a special deceased person with me every day. This has been going on for a year in February. This has pushed me into a more active spiritual quest, wherein I read books, I've done a little charismatic praying, even though I've always had a successful prayer life so far, and so I'm kind of moderate in pursuing charismatic prayer. Scott, my special deceased person, is probably waving hello in the background :) I usually sense him 3 times a day at meal time, and at bed time, so he's around a lot.

So hopefully things will be productive for me on this forum. Thanks for reading this. :)
Welcome at the forum Mystery Seeker.
Am looking forward to your experiences.
Have you already posted any at nderf ?
Have a nice day
I made my first post in "The Catch All Forum" thanks :)
Hello MysterySeeker, Welcome :)
What is a Shih Tzu? "A dash of Lion, several teaspoons of Rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of Beggar,
a tablespoon of Monkey, one part Baby Seal, and a dash of Teddy Bear."
~ James E. Mumford

4 posts Page 1 of 1