Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
3 posts Page 1 of 1
While I have never had an NDE I have always been fascinated with the topic. When I was a child and had a bad day and someone was mean to me I would lie in bed and think that I was looking forward to when this mean person would view his/her actions and actually feel how badly it affected me. As I got older I would tell myself that it made no sense; no one was "recording" my life. As much as I tried to rationalize I never lost that feeling. It just stayed with me and felt so real. When I was older and read about life reviews it made so much sense to me!
I look forward to being able to chat with people who won't roll their eyes at me when I want to discuss this type of topic.
Hello & welcome TuckerJones.

Besides these forums, be sure to search the NDERF website at NDERF.org.

Regarding photo of "Spirit Leaving Victim" (Serious Cafe), the link works and clearly shows the photo that was taken by the trucker (just tested it myself) so try it again.

Regards,

Rey
=====================================================
Aspects of the Life Review
Welcome, Tucker Jones.

I look forward to being able to chat with people who won't roll their eyes at me when I want to discuss this type of topic.

I think you will find that here with many people willing to discuss it

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
3 posts Page 1 of 1