Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
6 posts Page 1 of 1
I've been reading the NDE's for a couple years and finally shared what's happened to me. I've not had an NDE but I've had some strange and unexplainable things happened to me and reading NDE's helps me to processes the things that have happened to me. I read the stories every night before bed and it helps me feel closer to god.

Welcome DawnP, I hope you enjoy the postings ! :)

DawnP wrote: I've been reading the NDE's for a couple years and finally shared what's happened to me. I've not had an NDE but I've had some strange and unexplainable things happened to me and reading NDE's helps me to processes the things that have happened to me. I read the stories every night before bed and it helps me feel closer to god.

Hello Dawn . and Welcome

Where did you share what happened to you?

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

Welcome, Dawn! How nice to have you here :F

Do make yourself at home.

Like Garry, I am also interested in hearing about what has happened to you!
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

Dawn, Welcome.

Welcome Dawn :)
What is a Shih Tzu? "A dash of Lion, several teaspoons of Rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of Beggar,
a tablespoon of Monkey, one part Baby Seal, and a dash of Teddy Bear."
~ James E. Mumford

6 posts Page 1 of 1