Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your Questions and Bug Reports here so...
Anybody can see them or answer them
9 posts Page 1 of 1
My name is John, and I am interested in trying to learn more about NDEs. I have advanced multiple sclerosis so naturally I have an interest in learning if there is anything beyond this life. MS is not terminal, but I would still like to discuss this with you. If you are comfortable with that I would appreciate you responding at my email. Or, if possible, you can send me a message here. I am new here, so don't really understand how this forum works. Thank you.

jzbroder@hotmail.com
Welcome, John. I am very sorry to hear about your health and fully understand your desire to learn more about near-death experiences.

You will find the Main Page of the Archives here, where over 4000 accounts are listed.

If your browse the forums here you will find there are various sections, where members are able to discuss just about any topic they may find of interest.

If you have a specific question you would like to ask, you can post it here and other members will do their best to answer or offer links to articles or accounts that may prove helpful. Some of our members are Near Death Experiencers themselves and might be able to offer an answer based on their own personal experience.

Do make yourself at home and if you have any further doubts just ask.
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
Hello Giulia Perhaps you can guide my use of this NDERF website. I guess I am seeking to ask those who have had NDEs about their sensory experiences, and if, during their NDEs they learned facts they could not otherwise have known. That is probably a common goal for those, like me, who are new NDERF members. 1. Do you think I will be able to find that kind of dialogue here, and 2 Do you think people will be willing to discuss their NDEs off-site as well, once I have created a sufficient bond of trust [about my own identity, etc]? More than anecdotes, I am looking for proof/evidence.
jzbrod wrote: Hello Giulia Perhaps you can guide my use of this NDERF website. I guess I am seeking to ask those who have had NDEs about their sensory experiences, and if, during their NDEs they learned facts they could not otherwise have known. That is probably a common goal for those, like me, who are new NDERF members.

1. Do you think I will be able to find that kind of dialogue here, and
2 Do you think people will be willing to discuss their NDEs off-site as well, once I have created a sufficient bond of trust [about my own identity, etc]? More than anecdotes, I am looking for proof/evidence.

Hi, John.

I feel the best forum for you to post your questions is Analysing NDE features. In fact, if you go there, you will probably find that many questions have already been asked and answers provided.

I guess the best way to establish a bond of trust is for you to provide evidence that you are genuinely interested in hearing about experiencers' stories and to keep an open mind. Nobody will judge you for asking questions and it will be in all members' interest to take part in the exchange.

However, I feel it would be a good start to simply read the questions and answers that have already been posted, and possibly post any comments or questions you have in the threads you find of interest.

I hope this helps.
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
Thank you, Giulia. I am hopeful that by reading, and eventually making inquiries in the forum you pointed out, I will learn a lot, and have a shared dialogue.
Just a tip for a book you may like; the type of case you are interested in is the main focus of the book "The Self Does Not Die" By Titus Rivas, Anny Dirven and Rudolph Smit.
It explicitly looks into the evidence that some NDErs come back with to prove there's more to life than meets the eye.
I'm not affiliated to them but I have met and talked to them personally.
Thank you very much Dennis. I will check that book out.
Welcome John :)

jzbrod wrote: My name is John, and I am interested in trying to learn more about NDEs. I have advanced multiple sclerosis so naturally I have an interest in learning if there is anything beyond this life. MS is not terminal, but I would still like to discuss this with you. If you are comfortable with that I would appreciate you responding at my email. Or, if possible, you can send me a message here. I am new here, so don't really understand how this forum works. Thank you.

jzbroder@hotmail.com
What is a Shih Tzu? "A dash of Lion, several teaspoons of Rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of Beggar,
a tablespoon of Monkey, one part Baby Seal, and a dash of Teddy Bear."
~ James E. Mumford

Thank you very much, Zen Tzu. :-) I look forward to learning within and from this forum.
9 posts Page 1 of 1