Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
After-Death-Communication Nearing End of Life, Death Bed Visions, After Death Communication
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Well I’m thinking of my Mom’s death, I will tell you more ADCs connected to my Mom’s death. As mentioned in the other post, I was looking after my Mom in her home for several months before she died, and we gave her palliative care there up until she died.

I should mention that if I seem so nonchalant about my Mom's death, it's because for one, I was the person in charge of everything. I had to keep a cool head. And the other thing is, that I've always known since I was a little girl, that there is an afterlife, and that I will see my deceased loved ones there again when I die. As a result of that strong belief, I have never grieved too heavily when my loved ones die. it's just the way I'm built.

First, there was 2 times in the days before her death, when I was taking care of her while she slept, that my Mom came out of her body and asked me what I was doing.

For one time, I was swabbing my Mom’s mouth to prevent soars since she always slept with her mouth open. The nurses taught me what to do for this. But to my Mom, she wanted to know, and she was unable to wake up and ask, so she came out of her body, and asked. When I told her what I was doing, she went back into her body and resumed sleeping. I forget now what was going on the second time this happened.

In the middle of the night before my Mom died, I got up to check her, and I could sense that my Mom’s spirit was at least partially out of her body, and she was thinking that she should stay in her body until daytime, because I was thinking that I hope she doesn’t die during the night, because it would be harder to get the appropriate help here. For this, I could sense her spirit sort of pervading over the entire main level of the house.

We were expecting my Mom to die any day when she died, not necessarily the day she died. At the time of my Mom’s death, I had worked on her about 25 minutes before she died, and then I went into another room to work on the computer.

While I was sitting at the computer, I could strongly sense my Mom’s spirit walking down the hallway and she turned and entered the room I was in. So I knew her spirit was coming up behind me.

My Mom was in good spirits, very happy. She didn’t say why, but I could sense that she was very happy to have managed to get out of her bed, as she was bed-ridden.

I stood up from the computer and looked over at her spirit, which I could sense very strong, and I thought “if her spirit is here, what is her body doing?” And I immediately suspected that she had died, so I went into her room and checked, and for sure, she had died. My Mom’s spirit was standing across from me when I checked her body, and she became somewhat sad when she heard me think that yes, she had died.

I immediately phoned the palliative care nurses, as that’s what I had been told to do upon her death, and they came over and verified that she had died.

Right after the phone call, I asked my Mom’s spirit to go outside and find my brother and let him know to come in. (I looked out the windows, but I could not see him.) My brother reported that he felt a spirit fly by close to his head, and he figured it was my Mom, and he came into the house right away.

Seeing that my Mom had just stepped out of her body, I could sense her spirit really strong. That is the strongest I have ever sensed a spirit.

I told the church my family had gone to for decades, and they put the story in her eulogy, which the Minister read at her funeral, which surprised me. I think they too were so amazed, they didn’t stop to think that maybe the story went against their doctrine/beliefs, which I don’t know if it did, or not.

MysterySeeker

My Mom’s spirit was around the house for a few months after she died, and I had several ADCs in this regard.

One morning at 5 a.m. the front doorbell rang twice. Both times I got out of bed to go answer the door, and there was no one there. There was snow on the ground then, so I looked at the snow, but could see no footsteps. And intuitively I felt that it was my Mom and she discovered that her spirit could ring the doorbell. So I told her no more of that Mom, I need to get my sleep.

———

Another time, and I’ve never told this amazing story to anyone before, I was sleeping in my bed after midnight, in a deep sleep, where I was violently awoke. I turned my bed-side lamp on to see my Mom’s spirit bouncing near the ceiling between two opposing walls in my bedroom. She was stuck. She was newly dead, only a week or so, and she could not figure out how to get out of the room. When I awoke, she panicked because she was afraid of scaring me, and she bounced even harder against the walls. So I just told her, “Mom your a spirit now. If you just focus and decide that you can go through the walls, you will.” With that, she went through the walls and left the room. When I sensed her, she was the shape of a snowman, sort of a blob, in my mind’s eye.

After she left I had a chance to wake up a bit. And I noticed that my deceased Dad was in the room with me. And I remembered that it was my Dad who shook my shoulders violently in order to wake me up, so that I could help my Mom. Apparently, my Mom could not hear my Dad, so my Dad woke me up to help her. Because I was still so groggy, I forgot that my Dad is dead, and I wondered how he got into my bedroom, as I had the door locked. I even got out of my bed and looked in the closet to see if he found entry through the closet.

And then it occurred to me, I am waking up from a very deep sleep, and it was definitely my Dad who violently shook me awake, and then I remembered that my Dad is dead, and has been for many years. During the course of all this, my Dad thanked me for helping my Mom get unstuck.

So then I sat on my bed in amazement, and finally laid back down and went to sleep.

Years later, I was reading books about psychic phenomena, and it said that when spirits first die, they are very close to the earth, making it harder for spirits who are further away, such as my Dad, to be heard by a spirit so close to the earth still. So that explained why my Mom could not hear my Dad try to help her get unstuck from my bedroom.

—————

Another time, in the weeks following my Mom’s death, I was in my room, and I heard my living brother knock on my bedroom door. When I opened the door, my brother was standing there shaking. It’s the only time I’d ever seen him shake.

He told me that he came up from the basement, and he saw a ghost standing at my bedroom door, trying to turn the door handle and enter my bedroom. He was scared out of his wits. He then said that when the ghost saw him, she zoomed down the hallway and went out through the front door of the house. I’m sure she did that because she didn’t want to scare my brother any more.

I told my brother that it was just Mom, and that she won’t hurt him. I told him that I’d seen her around the house a few times since she died, and that scared my brother even more. So he threatened to sleep in his car, and I told him there was no reason to do that, as Mom won’t hurt us. He trusted me and slept in his room. Thankfully, my brother never saw my Mom’s ghost or spirit again, because it scared him so badly.

———

Another time in the evening, after I had gone shopping for clothes and shoes that day, my Mom’s spirit arrived in my bedroom to see what I had bought on my shopping trip. So I showed her. In my mind’s eye, I could see her as a small orb, and I pointed that out to my Mom. And she told me that she was quite pleased with herself because she had learned to change herself into a small orb from the big blob that I had seen previously. That was the last time I’d seen my Mom’s spirit in her house.

————

I did not have anymore ADCs from my Mom until years after that. Since then I never see her in my mind’s eye, instead, I hear her voice in my head loud and clear. And there have been times when she has helped me with a problem.

Like one time, after I was living in my own apartment again, I was upset because the grocery list was made, but I was awaiting a certain deposit to be made in my bank account so that I could go grocery shopping. Suddenly about 4:10 p.m., I heard my Mom’s voice tell me that the money was now in my bank account. So I phoned the bank, and sure enough, the money was now there, so I went grocery shopping.

Another time after I had frantically looked everywhere in my apartment for a certain folder, and I was unable to find it, I finally got fed up and had a nap. When I awoke at 4 p.m. and sat up, I heard my Mom’s voice immediately tell me that the folder I was looking for was in the bottom left drawer of my dresser. I looked, and sure enough, it was there, along with other stationary.

Other times I’ll have no idea my Mom is with me, until she asks me a question about the TV show I’m watching, and then I answer her, lol, just realizing that she is with me.

ADCs with helpful information that verifies the ADCs, are rare unfortunately, but above are two of them that I’ve had.

Anyone else have ADCs with dead loved ones coming around the house soon after they died?

MysterySeeker
3 posts Page 1 of 1