Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
After-Death-Communication Nearing End of Life, Death Bed Visions, After Death Communication
29 posts Page 1 of 1
Something could be said about the journey of coming to believe that one’s ADCs are real, or my journey at least.

From the time I was small I always believed that when people died in my life that I would see them again when I died. This belief saved me a lot of arduous grieving. However, that belief did not stop me from being skeptical about my own ADCs.

I have met people who have had at least one ADC that they know of, but still didn’t accept their experience, and some of those people are Christians. A few ADCs are quite easy to dismiss. For me, you have to have more than a few before you start considering that they are real. It is only upon much reflection and looking back on actual ADCs and the circumstances surrounding them, have I come to believe more in my ADCs. And I imagine that journey might be different for everyone.

Although the Bible speaks much about Spirits, Christians in our modern-day world, have to become familiar with the idea of encountering Spirits, with individual experiences. Regardless, it can be a hard thing to believe and accept.

I think some of it has to just do with experience. That is, the more ADCs you have, the more likely you might come to believe them. If you look at any benefits you received as a result of an ADC, like receiving useful information about your life, or getting messages that come true, that too, will help you believe in your own ADCs more.

Some people might find themselves struggling with whether there is a God and an afterlife, and do people survive death, but I never had that struggle, as I always believed in God and an afterlife. And during the 25 years that I’ve received ADCs from Scott and other deceased friends and relatives, I’ve also had messages and miracles from God/Jesus/Angels. I believed my encounters with God/Jesus/Angels more because there are many similar encounters in the Bible. So I had no trouble believing that my visions/miracles from God/Jesus/Angels were real. Besides when you receive a miracle that helps your life, or a message that turns out to be true, then there’s no reason not to believe that it’s from God. I took those encounters in stride and just believed they were the natural by-product of my prayerful relationship with God and Jesus.

Having ADCs can lead one into spiritual explorations, and perhaps God thinks that is necessary for some people, and so He makes it part of the plan for their life. That seems to be the case with me.

Having ADCs are odd experiences. I have certainly spent a fair amount of time over the years, wondering if I imagined some of my ADCs. I always found it easier to accept brief ADCs without much question. But I found it harder to accept ADCs where a lot of emotion is involved, like with my Scott. To accept those ADCs leads me perhaps, to accept that he really loved(s) me. And lately, I am feeling bad that I had such a hard time accepting his ADCs. Scott is still with me every day, and I am thankful for it.

My relationship with Scott has changed in small increments in the past year, and I am starting to believe that those changes are one of the reasons that God has allowed Scott to be with me every day. I theorize that perhaps that’s one reason Scott died 30 years ago, so that he could watch me in this life and learn things that are important to our relationship.

I understand the need to make sense of one’s ADCs or other psychic experiences. It is not an easy load to bare. I have read accounts of how some mediums came to terms with their experiences, and they too had quite the struggle.

I thought about the people I’ve had ADCs from, and it was a longer list than I thought:
- my Mom and Dad
- my Grandma
- 4 Aunts
- 2 Uncles
- my ex Father-in-law and Mother-in-law
- an ex boyfriend’s Dad
- three friends
- one sibling
- and perhaps some that I forgot

When my ex-Father-in-law came to visit after he died, his spirit took up half the room, which was a surprise, and he told me that his obituary was finally published, as his family didn’t publish it until 3 months after he died, and I guess he saw me looking for his obituary closer to his death. I Googled his obituary, and sure enough, I found it.

When his wife, my ex-Mom-in-law came to see me, it was to tell me that she’d died, and I Googled that, and I found her obituary right away.

One of my deceased Aunt’s use to visit and tell me when her daughter was going to phone me, usually that night, and it would happen. Or she would remind me to phone her daughter.

A friend of my Mom’s told me as I walking up to my mailbox, of an item that was going to be in my mailbox regarding herself, and as soon as I opened the mailbox, it was there. (I forgot about this one til just now.)

When I look at this list, I think, perhaps I do have more mediumistic abilities. Again, all of this is a journey to believe, and then what to think and do next :).

I will appreciate the day when I am in the afterlife, and I can get more of my ADCs verified, and see my deceased loved ones again.

Meanwhile, I occasionally read descriptions of the afterlife. Such descriptions certainly make one aware of the importance of planning for the next life, as much as one knows how to plan for it. It’s good to know that this isn’t the only life, and that our mission here is for spiritual growth and being loving towards one another.

MysterySeeker
This reminded me of two other ADCs:

When I was packing up my Mom’s house after she died, I was sitting eating supper one night, when my Grandma’s spirit, floated down into the chair across from me. I could see her from her waste up. She told me where to find her nurse’s diploma, so that I could pack it up and take it with me. Right after supper, I went down to the drawer where she said it was, (no one had been in that drawer for years), and there it was.

This was the first time my Grandma ever stopped by, so it was quite memorable.

———

Years ago, I decided to throw out an old wooden box that used to belong to my parents who kept it in the back of their closet. I made a firm decision, and it seems as though that firm decision triggered an ADC from both of my parents right away, as I saw them and they told me not to throw that box out because it acts as an anchor so that they can find me.

I had read that spirits will find objects they left behind because those objects have their energy. So I have never thrown that box out, even though I don’t really have a place for it in my apartment. But it certainly is important to me that my parents be able to find me.

———

I just realized that I really have had more ADCs than I thought wherein I received information that I could verify !
Today, March 26th, I got an ADC from a friend of mine who died years ago. It is her birthday today, and this is about the 4th time she’s stopped by to say hi on her birthday since she died.

The first time it happened I was quite surprised and I’d forgotten that today was her birthday, but she told me that. So I looked up her birthday in my information, and I was able to verify that today is her birthday.

————

This year in January, my ex-Father-in-law stopped by to say hello on his birthday, for the second time since he died. And that surprised me, because him and I were not that close. I wonder if knew that I remembered his birthday. I remembered when his birthday was from my days of being in his family.

————

Before Scott returned in this past year, there was about 5 years where I hardly had any ADCs from him, except one day on his birthday.

I was doing chores that morning, and I had a vision of Scott walking on a beach waving at me. He seemed to be trying to remind me of something, but I didn’t get it. Then a few hours later, I was reading something, and it struck me like a 2 by 4. “Oh my gosh,” I thought. Today is Scott’s birthday, and I had forgotten all about it.

So I wished him happy birthday, and I felt sad that I forgot his birthday, which I had remembered so many years before.

———

I have read in books that spirits like it if you remember them on their birthdays. But not all deceased people I know have stopped by on their birthday. My deceased sister stopped by last year on her death day instead to say hello.

———

Since my last post in this thread I remembered two more friends I could add to the list. One being my March 26th friend as discussed here, and another friend was a neighbor. I sent flowers to her funeral and a few days later she stopped by in a big way, taking up about 1/4 of the room, and thanked me for the flowers. That was nice :).
I think you and I are a bit too much alike.
Tell me more ano1 :)
Please, I welcome anyone's stories, experiences, or feedback, thanks :)
MysterySeeker wrote: Please, I welcome anyone's stories, experiences, or feedback, thanks

Hi MysterySeeker,
I couldn't tell many stories.
I know of one that my mother told me. This happened in the 1890ties (approx) with some of her aounts of her father's side (his sisters). They were young girls at the time, teenagers or maybe just before their twenties.
They had been walking through vineyards on a summerday when they suddenly heard like praying, like a procession, like there happened to be many at that time in Europe.
So they started to look around, wanting to see what procession would be going on that day, as they were well acquainted with church things and Religion and didn't know of any procession due on that day.
Anyhow, the praying got closer and closer, and they couldn't make out anybody, only heard the voices praying. Fear started to raise in them and they fell on their knees and started to pray together with the invisible procession, which passed them and went away. After its passing the two girls ran home telling what had been happening. As usual at the time, the first address was the priest of the village, who had no knowledge of a procession (least an invisible one). But he took it seriously enough and was searching through the annals of the church and found out that during the sixteenth or seventeenth Century a procession had been going in that village, praying for help against black death (pest).
My mother told me this when I was about twelve or thirteen years old, and she was told by her own father.
I have no exact details and I have no exact date when this happened. My mother died in 2010 so no way to know more.
Very interesting story Marguy. I’ve seen other things like that on TV shows before, and they attribute such activities to be when two time lines or time periods intersect. So your great aunts would have sensed activities from previous centuries. Very interesting :) Thanks for writing :)
I have written, so many on these forums, over the years.

Here is one that seems to cross time lines.

Nearly, twenty years ago, my sons and I were driving on a busy five lane street near our home; when an old, long black Cadillac-like car, like from the fifties, was next to us. I saw the driver, he was old, with longish white hair and looked very thin and pale...he drove very close to our car and I put my hand across my son and said, "He's going to hit us". The black car drove through the engine compartment of our vehicle... he never actually touched or crashed our car... just went through it and then disappeared. My son, who was about nine at the time, looked at me and I at him, as if to say, "Did that really just happen?"
My other son was in the back seat and totally oblivious to the whole thing, he just kept saying, "What, what happened." ...There was no explanation.
Oddly, my older son just asked, a few days ago, if I remembered this incident.
What an interesting thread! :F I look forward to joining in in a few days' time with a couple of stories too.
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
Wow ano1, that would be an interesting and memorable event to live through. It sounds similar to Marguy’s story.

Did you or Marguy, or anyone, have struggles believing their experiences?

MysterySeeker
Like you, I have had experiences since childhood. I can remember knowing things and not understanding why my friends didn't know or feel things when I knew they were so obvious.
I never had trouble believing any of my experiences...I just knew they were real. I did learn to keep them to myself.
As for the car story, my son witnessed it too...and I was not surprised when he brought it up last week, though we have not talked about it in all these years.
This son also was able to see a man in our house when he was very young (under the age of four). I remember him asking," Why is that man always in our house?" I asked him what man? He would say, "The one with the funny hat." He described him completely and as: 'always, standing behind the couch' or, in the same, 'corner of the living room'. He wasn't afraid of the man, just curious. I never saw the man, nor, do I know who he was, but, I did sense a presence at times. Once while changing a diaper, I felt a strong male presence behind me, I turned and asked, "How was that? Did I do it right?!". I think I even added,' I have seven younger siblings and know how to change a diaper'. I then felt as if the presence got my point...that I did not like him hanging around and judging my work. I have not felt his presence since about that time.
Wow, ano1, I can relate a bit, to your story. It would be interesting to find out who your spirit was! I’m sure it’s nice to have a son with similar abilities to yours too, that you can share these stories with :).

For years I would sometimes be awoken by the sound/feeling of two fists coming down on the end of my bed in order to get me out of bed. Eventually I figured out that it was a spirit doing that to wake me.

One morning I lie in bed, awake but with my eyes closed. And sure enough, bang came the fists on my bed, and I immediately sensed that it was my deceased Dad, and that’s the kind of thing he would do in real-life too. So I opened my eyes and said “caught ya.” And that surprised him, and he never did it again, lol.
Sorry I have not posted in awhile. Here`s one of the many I have to share.... In the late 90s as always my parents had gone down to our Winter home in FL. I stayed up in NY. One night I remember sitting up and seeing what appeared to be my Mother`s Spirit at the side of my bed. Suddenly I felt this entity`s fist go clear through my chest, through my heart. It was not painful however I did feel a kind of pressure. I immediately thought something had happened to my Mother, but learned when I spoke to her a little later, that she was fine. Now here is the interesting part - around two weeks later my Mother admitted that around this same time a very dear family friend in FL who was very fond of me, had died of a massive heart attack. I realized our friend had come to say goodbye, disguised as my Mother perhaps so as not to frighten me.
What is a Shih Tzu? "A dash of Lion, several teaspoons of Rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of Beggar,
a tablespoon of Monkey, one part Baby Seal, and a dash of Teddy Bear."
~ James E. Mumford

I have also had Spirits awaken me by tapping me on the back. I believe each time, it was my Father. Most recently as I was awakening to this phenomenon I also felt the Spirit`s energy go through me, in through the back and out the front of my body.
What is a Shih Tzu? "A dash of Lion, several teaspoons of Rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of Beggar,
~ James E. Mumford

Mysteryseeker,
That's funny. I can see my dad trying to pull something like that.

As for the man my son saw...I did manage to find an archival picture of the man who lived in our house before us; he was a businessman in town so I researched him on micro-film at the library and there was an article in the local paper regarding his death; it included a picture which I printed and brought home to show my son...he said that it was not the man. I was bummed, as I thought I had solved the mystery.
Now, my son does not remember seeing the man. He does remember the car.
I never encouraged him about this stuff, as I remember how I felt when rejected by others disbelief, as a child. But, I never discouraged it either, as I did not want him to feel the same rejection.
Initially, I was very surprised when as a child he told me about the man. I was glad he was comfortable talking about this man who was very real to him. I always tried to just quietly listen to my son. I remember him having an imaginary friend for a long time, longer than I thought he would, I think he was about nine when I no longer noticed him telling me about his imaginary buddy. I never made anything of that either.
Generally, we don't discuss these types of things now. My son is a grown, hard working, young man, living his own life. I know he is very intuitive, intelligent and has penchant for common sense. If he wants to talk, he will; if not, that's okay, too.
Wow ZenTzu, I’ve never heard a story where the spirit disguised themselves before. That’s very interesting and unique.

You’ve had 2 encounters where spirit went through you. I don’t think I’ve experienced that. How interesting ! :)

———

ano1, with other people who have experiences, you never know what they truly think, and it can be a sensitive subject
MysterySeeker wrote: Did you or Marguy, or anyone, have struggles believing their experiences?

Hi Mystery Seeker,
I never had anything like ADCs or NDEs. I only had some special dreams, and two paranormal experiences. My first experience happened somewhere end of the 1990s, after I had been pondering for some time about 'thoughts', wondering if they had an energy of their own or if they just consisted of the energy of the brain thinking them. And some time later (I didn't keep the date in mind, as at the time I didn't know what I experienced).
I was sitting outside in the sunshine, and I heard the birds chirping, smelled the grass and the flowers intensively, and heard bees and other insects humming, and I got in a kind of trance state, but was well aware of myself and my surroundings. Suddenly the light of the sun got a different color shade and I KNEW without a doubt that every thought I had been thinking, was still existing somewhere in the Universe. I KNEW that the whole Universe was ONE, including myself and all my surroundings, and the animals and insects and everything. I KNEW that the Universe was alive, had a consciousness, and I KNEW that I never would be lost, that I was an integral part of the Oneness. This took a few seconds, at the longest 30 seconds, then the light of the sun got back it's normal color shade, and I was thinking: "Hey what was that?'. But this knowledge triggered an enormous happiness and joy.
Then normal life took over again. I kept this experience always in my mind. At first I tried to talk to close friends saying that I believed that God is in everything, and they said : 'That's called 'pantheism', but I understood that they didn't understand really, and I didn't talk anymore about. Afterwards I searched a lot through physics, quantum physics and came to understand that the way quantum physics is functioning, confirmed my experience. Since 2013 I'm translating NDE's for NDERF and in the meantime I have translated some more than 1300 experiences into German and French, and I'm completely sure that what these people experience is true. But I came to believe that everybody has his/her own experience, and I'm convinced that they get what they need at that moment, and that the 'pictures, images' that come up are created also by themselves, together with the consciousness of the Universe, so that they can later on understand their experience with their brain.
Have a nice day
Hi Marguy,

Your trance state sounds like zoning out. I remember reading in a book about psychic abilities, that if you focus on nature like trees, flowers, etc., that you might zone out or go into a trance state and this will help you develop your psychic abilities.

You wrote: “But I came to believe that everybody has his/her own experience, and I'm convinced that they get what they need at that moment, and that the 'pictures, images' that come up are created also by themselves, together with the consciousness of the Universe, so that they can later on understand their experience with their brain.”

I completely agree with your statement above. :)

Thanks for writing :)
MysterySeeker wrote: Your trance state sounds like zoning out. I remember reading in a book about psychic abilities, that if you focus on nature like trees, flowers, etc., that you might zone out or go into a trance state and this will help you develop your psychic abilities.

Hi MysterySeeker,

This is a possibility, but then it was actually done without wanting too.

I had another experience while being in my Qi Gong course. In our Qi Gong course we deal a lot with using and directing energy (which is called Qi in Chinese). And we are also doing Qi meditation. At the time, during meditation we were directed to imagine an energyball in the shape of a small sun in our lower belly, and towards the end of the meditation we had to try to let the energy ball getting ever smaller until it was gone, I never had any problem creating the energyball, actually it was quite warm and big, but I always had difficulties letting it getting small; each time when I thought that it would work, the ball grew back and became big again. :D Probably I was too concentrated in having something happen and stressed myself. I don't know how the others did.
But then one day it worked. I was very amazed and happy when the little sun started to get smaller and smaller, and just when I thought that this was great, and wanted to see it going away, something like a spotlight or a sunray left the tiny ball went towards my spine and the light was slowly rising up along my spine, and I could see (with my eyes closed) every single vertebra, one after the other, very detailed, in my body, not in color but it was more like a black shade against the brilliant light. The light mounted up the spine to my neck and then disappeared in my head. And I was tracking this with disbelief, but also a kind of amusement, and I thought the whole time: 'Now this is funny, what's this about', but I just let it go along, as our trainer had told us that we shouldn't worry if during meditation something unusual was happening.
Of course I told the trainer and he said that this was a paranormal experience, and that Qi Gong masters of the old, had been able to check all their inner organs in a similar way. But I also must admit that after this it never happened again. I couldn't do it at will.
In the meantime I have had ten years of Qi Gong and I'm continuing, as I feel very good with it healthwise. We are also learning to use Qi to put hands on, for a healing purpose on ourselves or others. I did it with my cat when 'she' had cancer and after surgery, and even if I cannot tell for sure if she was healing better with this, I know for sure that it helped with the pain. Before, she would miow and be very nervous and tense. When I put the hands on, after less than minutes she started to sleep, and I kept her on my lap with hands on for about two hours or so. It spared her a lot of pain medications. She is now almost 19 years old, was 15 when she had surgery, and recovered completely.
There are no other experiences, except a few special dreams.
Wish you a nice time.
Marguy, Thanks for sharing.
Your detail in the trance state... reminds me of when my niece had her brain tumor and I 'watched' the whole thing, even though I was 1200 miles away.
Marguy and ano1 … reading both your posts makes me think that they’re like a type of ESP.
There both medical ESP’s.

I’ve had ESP experiences to do with what people were talking about. These psychic experiences are amazing and it’s like what Marguy said before: “But I came to believe that everybody has his/her own experience, and I'm convinced that they get what they need at that moment, and that the 'pictures, images' that come up are created also by themselves, together with the consciousness of the Universe, so that they can later on understand their experience with their brain.”
Hi MysterySeeker and ano1,

"But I came to believe that everybody has his/her own experience, and I'm convinced that they get what they need at that moment, and that the 'pictures, images' that come up are created also by themselves, together with the consciousness of the Universe, so that they can later on understand their experience with their brain.”

Further to the above, I am still convinced that these Experiences are real, in a spiritual way. That we should not discard them as daydreams or imagination.
'Imagination' is very often discarded as something elusive, unreal, or unimportant. But imagination is our most powerful tool down here. Without our imagination we wouldn't even be able to walk. It's only because young children see others going upright and imagine themselves doing it, that they can do it. This has been proven by lost children which in the past had been brought up by animals, and they couldn't walk upright, they were moving similar to the animals that brought them up. If we can imagine driving a car, we will have the courage to do it. If not, we will be scared and will never try. And the same is still true for everything we do in life. We are creative beings, and we create our life in a way we are not really aware of. Every action and reaction is like a railroad switch, which decides were we are heading too.
Therefore I think that we should believe in what we experience, not blindly, but with discernment and a clear head.

Wish you a nice Sunday.
Marguy wrote: 'Imagination' is very often discarded as something elusive, unreal, or unimportant. But imagination is our most powerful tool down here. Without our imagination we wouldn't even be able to walk. It's only because young children see others going upright and imagine themselves doing it, that they can do it. This has been proven by lost children which in the past had been brought up by animals, and they couldn't walk upright, they were moving similar to the animals that brought them up. If we can imagine driving a car, we will have the courage to do it. If not, we will be scared and will never try. And the same is still true for everything we do in life. We are creative beings, and we create our life in a way we are not really aware of. Every action and reaction is like a railroad switch, which decides were we are heading too.
Therefore I think that we should believe in what we experience, not blindly, but with discernment and a clear head.

This is a really fascinating topic and I am sorry I have not had a chance to contribute more so far.

Marguy, I find your words absolutely to the point. Imagination is an essential part of our lives and, according to medium Sanaya Roman, quoting from the book she wrote together with Duan Packer Opening to Channel: How to Connect with your Guide, it is also
the closest ability you have to channeling

and
the easiest connection your guide has to you at first.

As I have always felt whenever discussing mediumship (which I simply view as a form of "active ADC"), imagination is the most practical instrument we have at our disposal and is the main means by which our loved ones in the Afterlife can communicate with us.

We are all familiar with what imagination can do. We use it every day and it allows us to open our minds to the non-physical dimensions we are also part of, making it an effective gateway to those on the other side.

I also feel imagination is a strong creative force both on the physical plane and in the spiritual dimension. Many researchers in the field of ADCs have presented evidence based on which our loved ones on the other side are just a thought away from us, and it is enough to think of them for them to instantly be drawn even closer to us.
Hi Giulia,
I'm glad that you also see it this way.
As very often imagination is more connected to 'making things up', especially when children tell stories. Instead of listening well and trying to understand what children tell us (or want to tell us). Often they are told to stop telling 'lies'. And this is a pity.
Marguy wrote: Hi Giulia,
I'm glad that you also see it this way.
As very often imagination is more connected to 'making things up', especially when children tell stories. Instead of listening well and trying to understand what children tell us (or want to tell us). Often they are told to stop telling 'lies'. And this is a pity.

Yes, Marguy, and I get particularly upset when adults believe that children "imaginary friends" do no exist.

I was told about an absolutely FANTASTIC series of ADCS by a friend of mine the day before yesterday and I cannot wait to share the story here, as soon as I get the time.
MysterySeeker wrote: Wow ZenTzu, I’ve never heard a story where the spirit disguised themselves before. That’s very interesting and unique.

You’ve had 2 encounters where spirit went through you. I don’t think I’ve experienced that. How interesting ! :)

Hi MysterySeeker. Both times when Spirit went through me, I felt an incredible sense of peace and tranquility. It was a sensational, indescribable feeling. I instantly knew each time that it was my Father, and I felt very protected. Interestingly on both occasions I was about to face a difficult day and period of time. I believe that my Father was telling me not to worry, that he is always with me, sending me strength. Goodness knows I have needed it! My aunt had a bit of a different theory when I told her of this.... She said "yes, your Father is ALWAYS with you", however she believes that the second time it was actually The Holy Spirit going through my body. Any theories anyone? Giulia, tu cosa ne pensi?
~ James E. Mumford

Hi ZenTzu,

If I were you, I’d trust my intuition about these experiences. :) You probably felt what the Spirit wanted you to feel. Feeling things when you have an ADC is part of the ADC experience, and those messages are from the Spirit, in my experience and understanding :)

I’ve had experiences where I got visions/messages/miracles from God, Jesus or Angels, and I could always sense who that spirit was, just the same as with a deceased dead person. So to me, I know when I see God in a vision, etc. I think it’s important to trust your intuition about these things, and if you’re uncertain, it’s more important to pray to God with the question, than another person. :)
ZenTzu wrote: Both times when Spirit went through me, I felt an incredible sense of peace and tranquility. It was a sensational, indescribable feeling. I instantly knew each time that it was my Father, and I felt very protected. Interestingly on both occasions I was about to face a difficult day and period of time. I believe that my Father was telling me not to worry, that he is always with me, sending me strength. Goodness knows I have needed it! My aunt had a bit of a different theory when I told her of this.... She said "yes, your Father is ALWAYS with you", however she believes that the second time it was actually The Holy Spirit going through my body. Any theories anyone? Giulia, tu cosa ne pensi?

Hi, ZenTzu! [For those who do not speak Italian, "tu cosa ne pensi?" means "What are your thoughts about this?"] Based on my own experience, only the experiencer can really tell. I understand the Holy Spirit to be a direct re-injection of Divinity into our earthly lives, a bit like a reconnection with our Higher Self that comes from Divinity anyway, but who we need not be constantly in touch with. So I can't imagine a distinction between the entity called Holy Spirit and you. So if you instantly knew each time it was your dear Father, I believe you.

MysterySeeker wrote: I think it’s important to trust your intuition about these things, and if you’re uncertain, it’s more important to pray to God with the question, than another person. :)

Hi, MisterySeeker. Thanks again for starting this thread.
29 posts Page 1 of 1