Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Flight / Vived Imagery / Warmth
Life Review / Unbounded Love
Timelessness / Unusual Knowledge
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I am an avid 'believer' in NDEs and personally, I think they are 100% real. For me, they show the existence of a soul outside the body and without it.
Can some people on here who have had an NDE describe how it felt? Did it feel real for you? Do you think you exist without your body? Did it have a dreamy quality to it?
I don't know how my nde, felt, other than, I was loved.
I know it was real.
I know I existed outside my body. I have no doubt of that.
It was not dreamlike. Dreams are quickly forgotten. This, has affected my life everyday since it happened and I remember clearly.

Are there any other experiencers out there? I'm feeling a little alone here, lately.
All experiences in this Quantum existence are real. Dreams also.

It's just that our human brain can only cope with a minute amount of connections or it will frazzle so it was built to recognise specific conditions.

These are changing last few decades as it ...the brain...slowly matures. Just like the world of the Greeks changed with the recognition of 0.... We are in the verge of taking another step in recognising Quantum knowledge. So all these experiences slowly expand the human brain capacity to cope with a bit larger reality. The old animal brain that we all still have and occassionaly still use.....reptilian man... Is maturing a tad! Huge process and excitement for this experimental world.

The reality though is so dynamic and so multi dimensional that it's unimaginable in complexity. That we exist in alternate realities and we chose which ones to focus on does not mean the rest cease...they exist. While our brain does a reboot at night..it shuts down like a computer it is....we go off to other tasks or processing off world in monitored worlds for our safety...cause while we are tied to this body we maintain limited perspective to fit in to a limited brain.

Our dream worlds are real. Our dreams are real. NDEs are real. Etc to all. It's all real.

Actually this world we live in is limited real. The real is just way bigger.
Visitor wrote: All experiences in this Quantum existence are real. Dreams also.

It's just that our human brain can only cope with a minute amount of connections or it will frazzle so it was built to recognise specific conditions.

These are changing last few decades as it ...the brain...slowly matures. Just like the world of the Greeks changed with the recognition of 0....the sum of all.... they moved to allow conception of cycles and groupings. We are in the verge of taking another step in recognising Quantum knowledge. So all these experiences slowly expand the human brain capacity to cope with a bit larger reality. Those dreams and alternate experiences will become normal and accepted as such. It will make our lives richer, more dynamic and hopefully more aware on the effects we have on everything on this planet.

The old animal brain that we all still have and occassionaly still use.....reptilian man... Is maturing a tad! Huge process and excitement for this experimental world.

The reality though is so dynamic and so multi dimensional that it's unimaginable in complexity. That we exist in alternate realities and we chose which ones to focus on does not mean the rest cease...they exist. While our brain does a reboot at night..it shuts down like a computer it is....we go off to other tasks or processing off world in monitored worlds for our safety...cause while we are tied to this body we maintain limited perspective to fit in to a limited brain.

Our dream worlds are real. Our dreams are real. NDEs are real. Etc to all. It's all real.

Actually this world we live in is limited real. The real is just way bigger.
Hi Visitor,
Well spoken.
:F
5 posts Page 1 of 1