Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
After-Death-Communication Nearing End of Life, Death Bed Visions, After Death Communication
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi. I wanted to share a dream I remember from this morning, as I was troubled by a bad cold which caused me to increase my awareness a few times during my last morning dream.

The part I remember seems somehow related to what people having a life review report, as I have no real memory of this in my physical life. I am the first of 5 children. In the dream, we had just got home from the clinic where I had been born and I enjoyed this wonderful and overwhelming love from the family, which was entirely focused on me, as I was "the only one". I must add I was also the first grandchild for both my grandmothers. I remember in the dream enjoying this very special love until I was over one year old, as it must have been in real life. This is a memory I have never accessed before throughout my life.

When I briefly woke up, because of my cold, I realised this was special, as my father was there, and he is no longer on the physical plane. So I reminded myself not to turn round in bed and try and focus on the memory of the dream so I would not forget it.

Then the dream was resumed, and it really became powerful and memorable (I forgot the first part until later in the morning when I told a friend about it and she asked questions) and I was shown what I might have described as an army of angels being incarnated all over the place, in increasingly growing numbers, all dressed alike as wearing a very very pale khaki uniform (almost pink) which made this growing number of incarnated angles worldwide anonymous.

The only reason I know the word chaki (or whaterver it is spellt) is because I wrote my university degree thesis on the British IWW poet Wilfred Owen (you can check his name online) who was among the first to report that wars are the result of man's inhumanity to man.

I may just add that my Czeck grandfather (who died from a heart attack at the age of 49 as a result of the Communists' persecution) and two of my brothers are 'colour-blind' and I know that green things appear pink to them. Maybe these are also signs of the new generation... who knows!
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
Hi Giulia,

I like your dream, and I believe that in a certain way dreams are telling us important things.
It would be really good if all those angels where here, with all the bad things happening in the world. But maybe they really are.
:A :A :A :A
As I said sometime ago in this forum. We are in times where the source, the spirit of the Universe, God, whatever we name it, is speaking to mankind, through the many people having NDE's, and premonitory dreams. For a long time all those things had been put away as not having any substance. But I'm more and more convinced to the contrary.
I had several dreams during my life that I never forgot because they talked to me, in various images about my inner being.
Hi Giulia,

I like your dream too. I think that dreams try to tell us something important as well. There's something about many Angels I hope to discuss in my posts about Music soon. It might connect to your dream?
Robert
Hi, Marguy and Robert. Thanks for your feedback. I feel the news about all the bad things happening is intentionally aimed at terrifying us so that we do not invest our powerful energy on creative positive expectation, but rather use it the other way round. I have often thought about these angels in disguise over the last few days, and the dream actually helped me become more aware and alert in recognising them when I happen to meet them.

Wishing you an excellent week.
Hi Giulia,

Let's think positive.
I have like an idea that we all should be some kind of angel in disguise, or at least try to be.
IN this way there could be some billions of angels on earth.
If we simply tried it, that would probably change much, both in our lives and in our neighbors.
Marguy wrote: Hi Giulia,

Let's think positive.
I have like an idea that we all should be some kind of angel in disguise, or at least try to be.
IN this way there could be some billions of angels on earth.
If we simply tried it, that would probably change much, both in our lives and in our neighbors.

Very wise words, Marguy!
Hi Giulia and Marguy,
Strange how this conversation about Giulia's dream is going. I believe you both to be good people. And with the posts you are sharing I'd like to add this, please reread my STE Experience and forum posts. What if you're dreams and wishes were real. And there are billions of Angels on this Earth. And what if the Angels who know this only communicate in some kind of code, in say, the Lyrics of songs? Think about that!
Peace , Roberts
RobertS wrote: Hi Giulia and Marguy,
Strange how this conversation about Giulia's dream is going. I believe you both to be good people. And with the posts you are sharing I'd like to add this, please reread my STE Experience and forum posts. What if you're dreams and wishes were real. And there are billions of Angels on this Earth. And what if the Angels who know this only communicate in some kind of code, in say, the Lyrics of songs? Think about that!
Peace , Roberts

Hi, RobertS. Thanks once again for your feedback. I am not sure I have read your STE fully, but will make sure I do.

Here is my theory, based on my experience, of course. In my opinion, our dream world carries tremendous significance, as when we dream we are not distracted by physical stimuli and are more open to the spiritual side of life. Again based on my experience, this physical life is itself some kind of dream/illusion in which we are immersed in linear time and three-dimensional space and truly believe we are separate from each other. As I might have mentioned, I do not have a good relationship with music, as it stirs up too many emotions and memories. Irrespective of this, I have found that we do (during our earthly dream) have many sources of communication from our greater selves, from discarnate beings, from angels, from loving spiritual sources. They can well come through music, through ideas, insights, knowings, flashes in our mind's eye, synchronicities (the term 'synchronicity' was coined by Jung to express the notion of 'significant coincidences', that is events occurring with no causal relationship yet appearing to be meaningfully related).

So one could, for instance, be walking around in a supermarket, wondering whether to buy the ingredients for a special cake and suddenly hear a song, with words suggesting how delicious that cake might be. This could be one of Jung's synchronicities and also the 'code' you mentioned.

Whenever I suddenly plunge into one of these insights, during the day, I realise we are not separate, that there is much more meaning in life than I normally realise, that things do make sense and that we can become the conscious creators of our life circumstances.

This is why I do not watch the news, but try to focus on the ripple effect our daily choices have.

About dreams and wishes being real, I very much agree. Again based on my experience, 'thoughts are things' and, whereas dreams may be showing us things from a different and/or broader perspective, our wishes could well be the raw material we use to create on this physical plane.

EDIT: Just found your account. Robert S Experience

My goodness, RobertS! I now understand the importance that music has for you, after reading your account. What an amazing experience! :F
Hi Giulia,
Thanks so much for taking the time to search out and read about my experience! Now you know that Music is literally my "Life". You are finding this out only because of the Kindness and work of both​ Jody and Marguy. Both were the coaches I needed to encourage me to commit my story ( sometimes confusing) in writing here to be what you read. I hope that you have gotten insight into why you react to music the way you do. The Music I talk about has messages for all of us. It is oftentimes emotional and thought-provoking.
In my reply I learned from your post that I might have better used "Synchronous" rather than strange. While I learned of Jung in a College Psychology class I wasn't aware of his being responsible for the term or it's full definition.
Marguy's suggestion about all of the Angels here to be in Concert with one another could be a Real Possibility if all knew and really lived and believed the messages contained in the World Wide phenomenon of Rock and Roll I refer to. I have shared these messages for 36 yrs with anyone who might listen. Right now, I hope that I've been led (Synchronously) to share and get the support of a group of Spiritually aware men who I believe is refered to in a Moody Blues Song ("Knights" In White Satin). I have been challenged and taught by a reply of my post "No One Together" by "Rylee" that the science of Quantum Mechanics is a possible factor towards the realization of our dreams. I have 2 songs by "Enya" who's music I recommend to you. I plan to post about with connections to this. I also welcome any help in this endeavor that I am offered to Change The World into a better place. So thank you also for taking the time to give me the inspiring feedback I always need.

Peace RobertS
9 posts Page 1 of 1